Quote Originally Posted by fuzzycrabs View Post
forgive me for posting on a thread that seemed to be brought back. and forgive me for trying to post things on a site, that seemed to welcome people, and trying to offer my help to things. I might not be able to help with much, being new and all, but I certainly have the write to try.

I realize that this thread is five years old, and you know what. I don't see you jumping anyone's shit but mine for any of these things, when in fact you quoted one other new person that posted in here as well. did you jump his shit for posting on a five year old thread... I think not. His Grammar was just as bad as mine, and yet you chose to single me out?

ya know man I'm sorry if I pissed in your humidor or something, but deliberately singling me out is wrong man. even if I posted on a old thread, to which you've posted on several times. did you not realize that the thread was this old until you read my post?

And I'm sorry me being a new member is something that irritates you, but that's nothing that I can change, and quite frankly I'm not going to change that.
Take it easy, buddy. If Will was going to jump your shit, you'd know it.

Around here we do appreciate good grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. and while not everyone knows how to spell a word correctly or where to place a comma, I'm pretty sure you know you need to capitalize the first word of your sentence. It's just lazy, and a sure way to not be taken seriously.