Thread: Graycliff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Graycliff

anybody ever smoked one? they had quite a variety of them at my local shop. they smell wonderful. but the cheapest is $20.

Sorry but no I have not. There are three different ones at my local shop and they are $24 to $30 a piece. I am still hovering around the $5 - $15 mark and probably average less than $10.

I ahve heard that they are fantastic though. I would love to do a blind tase test and know for sure.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

I've haven't had the chance to try these. Man those prices sound steep though.

4. Default

I've smoked several Graycliff Expresso Pirates. They are one fantastic smoke..prolly in the top five I've ever smoked. They can be found at C-Bid sometimes for alot less than MSRP. I gave $12 each for a fiver last ones I bought.

decent smoke.. but definately not worth the 20.oo
    I would rather smoke a habano!

I did enjoy the MIKE DITKA cigar by Grayclif it was a rather smokey and medium bodied cigar.. with a great construction and very good burn.

Blog Entries

I've smoked a couple of these and I don't think they are worth the money. Specifically, I smoked the President. Here's my review:

Greycliff Expresso President

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I've smoked several Graycliff Expresso Pirates. They are one fantastic smoke..prolly in the top five I've ever smoked. They can be found at C-Bid sometimes for alot less than MSRP. I gave $12 each for a fiver last ones I bought.
    i'm at the half way point of my first graycliff right now. it's an espresso pirate. i paid way too much for it, but i couldn't resist for some reason.

this cigar is definitely one of the best i've ever smoked. i don't know if i've had a better tasting cigar. the construction is awesome. perfectly even burn.

Thread Information