Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Secret Santa Thread '06

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Default Official Secret Santa Thread '06

I’m going to start out by saying how hyped I am about running this years Secret Santa game. We will be having a few minor changes in the rules this year, and those will be highlighted in the text below. I hope everyone has a great time this year and we have a lot of participants!

CigarSmokers Secret Santa 2006!

You will be sending your address AND email to me via Private Message. Label you're PM "Secret Santa 2006." I will send you the name and address of your Secret Santa recipient after all participants have entered. The Secret Santa user account is for everyone to access once we get going to ask questions of their recipient or to taunt their recipient to keep us anonymous. The password will be given out through PMs to participants only. I will send out the password once Hex resets it to something new and PM’s me with it.

RULES:

EDIT*1. You send a 4-stick bomb to your Secret Santa recipient. You will, in return, recieve a 4 stick bomb from your Secret Santa. There is a minimum of 4 QUALITY cigars. Each cigar MUST be quality smoke. Use accepted internet sites for pricing rather than store pricing since they vary so widely and you won't end up sending way overpriced $2 sticks. Premiums are ok to send, but no whining if you don't get a box full of $20 sticks in return.

2. Extras are encouraged and make this what it CAN be. Extras cannot be urged enough. A PIF is a PIF, but a Secret Santa is entirely different. Everyone can make homemade fudge for $5 to send. Use your imagination. If you have no imagination, borrow someone elses.

3. The cut off date for your recipient to recieve their package is December 25, 2006. You can send at any point before that. This year people will receive their packages BEFORE Christmas.

4. If you fail to fullfill your obligation as a Secret Santa you will be outed, raw hamburger will be shoved down your shorts, and you will be tossed to the dogs on every forum we can find. Don't be a scumbag.

5. I am the person running the Secret Santa this year, thus I will not be participating. Keep in mind, that I am not personally responsible for your Secret Santa turning out to be a scumbag if that should happen. I will offer up the information so the scumbag may be outed if it comes to that, but I will not be raked over the coals for something out of their control.

Those are the ground rules for this year’s Secret Santa game. Not much has changed, but make note of the date changes. The cutoff date for signing up for Secret Santa 2006 is November 20, 2006. That gives you a little over a month to get your Secret Santa their package. That should be PLENTY of time! Once you have sent me a PM with your information be sure to reply to this thread saying you’ve PM’d me and that you’re in the game. Everyone be safe when opening random packages in the mail and lets have some fun!
    Last edited by dHUTCH; 11-01-2006 at 10:12 PM.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I'm in, and PM sent with addy & E-Mail
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

In, PM sent.

Okay...you two have each other. Start the games! Just kidding.....

Default CJ's Official Request to Participate the 2006 Secret Santa.

I'm in, PM sent.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Count me in.

Blog Entries

I'm in
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Ho Ho Ho!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Ho Ho Ho!
    Hi Santa.

I've been a ........... ummmmmmmmm ...... a very good boy all year. Please just don't ask my wife, or co-workers, of golfing buddies, or anyone else for references.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

I'm In
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

I'm in...pm sent!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

i've posed some questions to hutch that i'd like answered before i say yes...

I am in PM sent

I'm in, if Newbs are allowed to play.

Just make sure I don't get Guado.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

pm sent
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

PM replied to Puff. We have 8 for sure players thus far and 1 pending. Spread the word fellas!

Make that 9.

bigpoppapuff Guest

got the pm...hutch and i don't see eye to eye on one matter...that said...i'll take the BPP fun-pack (which nobody has ever complained about) and give it to our city mission....have fun boys...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    got the pm...hutch and i don't see eye to eye on one matter...that said...i'll take the BPP fun-pack (which nobody has ever complained about) and give it to our city mission....have fun boys...
    sorry you wont be playing BPP you can always send the funpack my way...I wont complain

I'm in, PM sent

Thread Information