Thread: the money keeps coming....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigpoppapuff Guest

Default the money keeps coming....

MRS JOANA WELSH
    London, UK
    DEAR BELOVED,
    PLEASE UTILIZE THE FUNDS JUDICIOUSLY FOR HUMAN BENEFIT.
    I am the above named person from LONDON. I am married to MR PATRICK GERALD WELSH who worked with BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION in CANADA for nine years before he died in the year 1999. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of£7.5 Million
    (seven Million five hundred thousand pound sterling)with an OFFSHORE BANK here in UK.Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the BANK.
    Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next SEVEN months due to my cancer problems.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .Having known my condition,I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund on orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers and in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
    I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. I know that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
    I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. As soon as I receive your reply I forward your personal information to my husband's Attorney in London who will contact the BANK and introduce
    you as the legal owner of this fund before transfering the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country.

You will be issued a letter of authority by him that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of the funds. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
    Your response should be channeled to my alternate email account at
    (wjoana@sify.com)

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
    Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
    Mrs Joana Welsh
    Email:wjoana12@yahoo.co.uk

Blog Entries

My latest one looks strikingly similar:

I am sorry written you this way. All arrangement have been made to transfer my
    money to any orphanages account.I have a deposit of $2,500.000.00 Million
    Dollars including donation for a good health for me on my church website.

I am Mr. Mark Fazzina.I am the Founder of St.Anthony Church in south africa but
    presently in United Kingdom for treatment, I have a wife and We were married for
    thirty-seven years without a child. She died last 2 years in Pakistan when he
    was in missionanry work,she was killed in a car bomb at Pakistan outside the
    U.S. Consulate in Karachi with other member of missionary by suicide bomber that
    want to bomb U.S.Consulate.
    Before her death we were happy family both born again Christians. Since her
    death I decided not to re-marry.

This money is still with the bank and since i am the only beneficiary to this
    money.
    the management of my bank just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to
    receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
    receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.
    Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing
    treatment for cancer of the LUNGS. I have since lost my ability to talk and my
    doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.
    It is my last wish to see that this money is distributed among charity
    organization.
    I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund
    churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that
    the house of God is maintained.
    The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took
    this decision because I know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from
    different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.
    With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give
    you the contact of the bank.And all arrange will be made with all legal
    documents to back up the cliam.
    Please reply me.
    Please i need you to be honest to me bacause last week with a help of my church
    partner who i trusted but he stolen my $1,000.000.00 million and ran away which
    was suppose to be use in my church in south africa.
    Please again be honest to me.
    Regards,

MR. Mark Fazzina

Mark Fazzina <justin2mail@123mail.cl>
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

and another.......

john savimbi <savimbijohn20@hotmail.com>
    More options Sep 23 (2 days ago)

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is
    Capt. John Savimbi, I am in the Engineering military unit here in Luanda-
    Angola,we have about $9.5 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the
    country and it is legal.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
    directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most
    important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you
    take your 4% out and keep our
    own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds
    can be sent to.

Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you
    with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low
    profile at all times.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Capt. John Savimbi.

Oh yeah, get a load of this one:

raff gaby
    <aubretterudolfo@dallasnorthsoccer.org> to me
    More options Sep 23 (21 hours ago)
    go to bed. At least until my back ones in
    Arctor said. mean stirring under the sheet.
    all sorry to see you go, getting off. Everybody here
    funny sort of day, isn't it? another twenty-three centuries'until
    the whole thing up and her mind. Josh touched her
    spot by himself; even without the message from India
    country's space program had occurred tools and get
    background to the nineteenth-century Great Game, he found himself alone
    they were here. But control over the
    End of line.

bigpoppapuff Guest

eville....are we partners????.....

have at it!!!...

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX
    England

Customer Services

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING
    NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded UNITEDKINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of three winners in the category "A" with the following winning information:

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
    BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369
    TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
    SERIAL No: S/N-00168
    LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

You as well as the other winners are therefore to receive a cash prize of £1,450,000(One million,Four Hundred and FiftyThousand poundsterling)each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:

To file for your claim,Contact the processing Consultant :

Name: Harmfield Graham

Email:harmfieldgraham_claimsagent2006@yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +44 704 012 2601
    Fax: +44 871 661 7513

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).You are hereby advice to send the assign judiciary Agent details below for Processing
    of your Claims:

(1)FULL NAME
    (2)FULL ADDRESS
    (3)NATIONALITY.
    (4)DATE OF BIRTH
    (5)OCCUPATION
    (6)WINNING EMAIL
    (7)TELEPHONE NUMBER
    (8)DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION
    (9)SEX
    (10)TOTAL AMOUNT WON
    (11)MARITAL STATUE