Thread: Going to Cuba!!!

Default Going to Cuba!!!

Hey guys, just thought I would say I'm going to Cuba for TWO WEEKS! I leave Thursday at midnight(tomorrow)! I'll be hopefully learning spanish/salsa during the day, and dancing Salsa every night!! Wish me luck and see you around the 18th!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Good for you ,have a Siglo 6
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Hey, details man!!!

Where are ya going?? Let em know.

Bluesman:
    Just an opinion here, but when I go to Cuba on the 13th of this month, I don't think I'll be having a Siglo VI at all, or even any Cohiba. I have major issues with the prices of Cohibas, even down there. Jeez, those are like $15 CUC (~$445 USD a box Cuban MSRP). There are cigars that in my honest opinion are as good for 1/2 the cost. I mean, even the Siglo II is more than a Monte #2 or a RASS, which IMHO are MUCH better smokes.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Good luck and have a helluva time!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

I'll be spending most my time in Havana, around the Havana Libre Hotel
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Default Forgive me...

while i wipe the drool from my self.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I wish it was me.

Someday. Have a great time. I know you will.

Are you possibly staking out franchises for the upcoming political changes???

Have a great trip - and don't even THINK about burgers while you're there....

Thread Information