Thread: 3 blade cuban crafters cutter...

Default 3 blade cuban crafters cutter...

http://www.cubancrafters.com/products.php/item_id/2677

I bought one finally. Need little gadget although I am going to have to get the dremel out to polish and take the edges off of the finger holes. They are a nice size but my thumb knuckle slips into it easily and gets stuck in a way. Once smoothed and polished it should be good to go.

Cutting-well it is neat. I don't think it is the cleanest cut ever, however the cigars were a teeny bit on the dry side.

I will keep on using it or at least having it around because it is a neat item.

I have one also, cool design but I agree, not the cleanest cut. I usually break it out once and a while, or if a buddy is over and we are having a cigar.

What he said. Cool to look at, somewhat functional for when friends are over. My father-in-law refers to this as the "Circumsiser".
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    What he said. Cool to look at, somewhat functional for when friends are over. My father-in-law refers to this as the "Circumsiser".
    I had heard the iffy reviews on it but I still had to have one for myself.

I had seen it originally on here but decided to put up a nother review anyway!

Same here... Had to get one but find the cut a little lacking.
    Dammmnn cool the way it funtions though and I think it goes up to a 60 RG? correct me if you want.

You just can't get a snap like most cutters, it almost has to slice slowly with the ratio it is designed with.

I wouldn't buy it again but it is easier too say after you already own one.

My store started carrying these and I am definitely going to buy one. It's just too cool.

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

I'm holding out for a xikar.

I have an all-metal Xikar that I love; fits almost any ring gauge and cuts very well. And is very sturdy; my old Xikar was part plastic and the damn plastic parts kept coming unglued.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    I have an all-metal Xikar that I love; fits almost any ring gauge and cuts very well. And is very sturdy; my old Xikar was part plastic and the damn plastic parts kept coming unglued.
    If you still have it, contact them. They warranty their products with a full replacement.

I have one of these. I like to break it out for company also. Mine cuts as good as my Xikar, it's just not as easy to carry around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    If you still have it, contact them. They warranty their products with a full replacement.
    It got stolen when my car got broken into and my briefcase pinched back in March. But thanks for the advice, I still have one more.

"What he said. Cool to look at, somewhat functional for when friends are over. My father-in-law refers to this as the "Circumsiser". "

Thread Information