Thread: hello

coors_ca Guest

Default hello

hi all, i'm new here.

i was wondering if anyone wanted to do an assorted box trade thing with me? i haven't smoked many cigars, but i have enjoyed very much a medium brown macanudo. i would like to trade for an assortment of like kind well aged stogies.

let me know!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    hi all, i'm new here.

i was wondering if anyone wanted to do an assorted box trade thing with me? i haven't smoked many cigars, but i have enjoyed very much a medium brown macanudo. i would like to trade for an assortment of like kind well aged stogies.

let me know!
    no .
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

hi all, i'm new here.

let me know!

hmm. dude, giving you the benefit of the doubt here, you're not likely to find anybody wanting or willing to trade for macs. They don't have much going for them besides a pretty impressive ad campaign.

Start over, maybe tell a little more about yourself, check out the newbie trade in the exchange threads, and search bigpoppapuff's recommendations for starter cigars, where you'll find some milder smokes with flavor that'll make you throw rocks at macanudos.

and, welcome, I think.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    x2

hi all, i'm new here.

let me know!
    Good luck fella.

I might have a few well aged dog turds in the back yard that would be a fair trade. A few even have that white plume on them. I have two dogs so I could probably scrape up two dozen or so to make a nice sampler.

Let me know!

P.S. If you turn out not to be a troll, I would sugest the Newbie sampler trade and for you to get to know the search tool.

???

I will trade you a Mac Hyde Park for a Coors Light.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

8. Default

Coors...

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tampacigargirl View Post
    x2
    x3

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    x3

x4

bigpoppapuff Guest

does anyone get the feeling that this might be a "one and gone"???....

coors_ca Guest

Default wow

damn, talk about a warm reception...

so i suppose that mac's, although above par, are nothing to write home about in the grand scheme of it all. guess that's what i'm here for, practical info.

anyhow, thanks i suppose for the brutal honesty.

so i suppose that mac's, although above par,
    Most, if not all, people here will highly disagree with this statement. Macs generally get made fun of here. If I recall, there was a post in the main forum recently that went for a few pages that mainly consisted of mac bashing. If you did a little reading around the site before posting, you probably would have found this out.

I hope you know understand why people gave you a tough time. It's a rough crowd, but a fair one I think.

so i suppose that mac's, although above par, are nothing to write home about in the grand scheme of it all. guess that's what i'm here for, practical info.

FYI...not too many of us here would say that Macs are above par. Now how about you do a little reading, and then try this again.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    FYI...not too many of us here would say that Macs are above par. Now how about you do a little reading, and then try this again.
    Now Drew, that was a little harsh, but I have to agree.... I HATE MACANOODLES!!!!!!! And btw, they are no ware near above par. Try a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, CAO Gold, or an Ashton Cabinet.... all mild cigars with some flavor.

The only thing above par about Macanoodles is their marketing. Stick around and read up on some of the reviews and posts to see what may sound appealing to you. I don't have a lot of mild cigar suggestions for you but I've heard good things about the Montecristo White and the Rocky Patel Connecticut and Vintage 99. The Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Maduro is also good choice for a mild maduro.

coors_ca Guest

thanks for the suggestions. i'll give em a go the next time i pass by the shop.

Hey, not a lot of people here like Macanodos. Trust me, Macanodos were my cigars when I first started, but once I've explored different cigars, I found out why they don't like Macs! But if you want a sampler, I can put one together for, we can work out the details. Just PM me and I'll help you out. I can give you a list on what I have and you can decide yourself if you want them or not. Don't get discouraged with all the people here, it's hard for them to accept newbies, especially the ones that go for a straight exchange without introducing themselves first.

Andrew

Dude - also fill out your profile. It will lend some credibility. This is the first site that comes up on a google search, so there are lots of low-life, dickweed, asshat, trolling scumbags; scamming MFrs that come through these here parts, and folks don't take too kindly to em.

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sprangalang View Post
    Dude - also fill out your profile. It will lend some credibility. This is the first site that comes up on a google search, so there are lots of low-life, dickweed, asshat, trolling scumbags; scamming MFrs that come through these here parts, and folks don't take too kindly to em.
    this post should be laid out in 26 pt font at the top of the forums section.

Thread Information