Thread: Cabaiguan Juan

Default Cabaiguan Juan

I see you've been bad. You must still be on that medication and not thinking clearly, why else would you be a Redskins fan and spanking 40 year olds while babysitting them. Today is your lucky day. Mrs Claus gave it up to Santa this morning so I am in a great mood. Why don't you tell Santa what you want for christmas. NO you cant have Mrs Claus.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Why don't you tell Santa what you want for christmas. NO you cant have Mrs Claus.
    I will give you 1 million dollars for Mrs. Claus. This is the only time i will offer this.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I see you've been bad. You must still be on that medication and not thinking clearly, why else would you be a Redskins fan and spanking 40 year olds while babysitting them. Today is your lucky day. Mrs Claus gave it up to Santa this morning so I am in a great mood. Why don't you tell Santa what you want for christmas. NO you cant have Mrs Claus.
    If I cannot have the Mrs's, I guess I'll have to go with plan B. Something Medium to full bodied, maduro if possible.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Ok, here's what I will do because I am still in a good mood. You get the X- Mrs Claus and I will throw in some smokes for the pain you will go through.

The X Mrs. Claus, huh? I bet she makes a great re-gift.

To be honest. The x doesnt make a good anything. I traded her in for a younger Mrs Claus. Wouldnt ya know, the dam reindeer drank all my whiskey and I couldnt find anyone to pull my freakin sleigh. I hope you understand when I say I am sorry I couldnt drop ship your present down your chimney while doing a fly by. I had to UPS it. Please find it in your heart to forgive old Santa.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-13-2006 at 01:29 PM.

To be honest. The x doesnt make a good anything. I traded her in for a younger Mrs Claus. Wouldnt ya know, the dam reindeer drank all my whiskey and I couldnt find anyone to pull my freakin sleigh. I hope you understand when I say I am sorry I couldnt drop ship your present down your chimney while doing a fly by. I had to UPS it. Please find it in your heart to forgive old Santa.
    I promiss not to piss my self next time i sit on your lap.

Santa is going to be busy the next few weeks trying to figure out who's been nice and who has been a rotten piece of shit and because the reindeer are still cocked your present will be delivered UPS tomorrow.

sweet.

Did ya get it. Santa wants to know.

Delivery Notification

Dear Customer,

This is in response to your request for delivery information concerning the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1Z 0Y6 V92 02 9698 341 1
    Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
    Package Weight: 2.00 Lbs
    Shipped or Billed on: 11/13/2006
    Delivered on: 11/15/2006 11:53 A.M.
    Delivered to: US
    Signed by: T SMITH

Did ya get it. Santa wants to know.

Delivery Notification

Dear Customer,

This is in response to your request for delivery information concerning the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1Z 0Y6 V92 02 9698 341 1
    Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
    Package Weight: 2.00 Lbs
    Shipped or Billed on: 11/13/2006
    Delivered on: 11/15/2006 11:53 A.M.
    Delivered to: US
    Signed by: T SMITH
    The package delivery office was closed when i finally got home, but sounds like it will be there tomorrow. I do know T Smith, soi it should be there. Sorry Santa, but gotta wait till tomorrow.

Default Hooray!!

So I got my package! I must have put more in my posts then I thought, because Santa hooked me up with my favorite bottle of whiskey, and a few cigars that I've wanted to try: Gurkha, Padilla and Perdomo. Awesome! Seriously, great stuff! Thanks alot.

Glad you received the package in one piece. After I sent it I thougt to myself what if that bottle breaks. The North Pole is quite a trip. Merry Christmas

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

CJ. I hear you're a little stumped as to my true identity. Let me help ya out a little. When the package was shipped and signed for it really freaked me out. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Thread Information