Thread: Basil

Default Basil

Unlike the rest of these tobacco puffing bad-asses, you have been very nice and sublime this year. No angry outbists or curse words. I had a big ass bag of Match-Lite just waiting for you, too. Guess I'll have to make my famous Raindeer steaks this year to use up all that coal. Since you've been so good and nice to every spammer, one-hit-wonder, and dumbass post I'll be very nice to you. Just tell santa what your sarcastic asshole wants.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-10-2006 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Its a secret.

Pure as the driven snow, ehh? When I see pure snow, I make it a priority to turn it yellow. I go through a lot of beer and water up here at the "Pole". You dont have long to tell santa what you want before he tells his Dominican slave elves to get their ass in gear.

Santa, WTF is an outbist? And, is a raindeer some kinda code word for kinky golden shower bestiality? Fuck that. And, you're scarin' me with that what does my sarcastic asshole want question

Ok, let's see, well, I like maddies and SG's. I've been looking for padilla 8/11's and the new Oliva "S" series in B&M's and haven't had any luck. Hell I like lots of cigars - med-full. No booze - I don't drink. But I love to eat, and enjoy cooking as well. So, whatever the slave elves ( !!!) can throw together!

Wait, scratch all that. Bring me Cindy Margolis. I will be very nice if you bring me that. Nekkid.
    Last edited by basil; 11-16-2006 at 07:31 PM. Reason: specification
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Well, be on the lookout. Santa has just gotten through this catastrophe of a holiday that you punks created. The labor we had to use to supplement the damn Dominican elves was American circus midgets and those punks instilled this 'Give Thanks' crap on my regulars. Next thing I know the fuckers got a turkey cooking. How they got a turkey up here is beyond me! Needless to say, I'm getting Canadian circus midgets next year. Thanksgiving in October will help me a lot! One of the Circus midgets did some sort of "B" movie with this Margolis chic you were talking about so you can thank that children's clothes buying punk later. Build him a rollercoaster that he will be tall enough to ride on or something. BTW, if you know of any children with prior sweatshop experience, fax me their resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Well, be on the lookout. Santa has just gotten through this catastrophe of a holiday that you punks created. The labor we had to use to supplement the damn Dominican elves was American circus midgets and those punks instilled this 'Give Thanks' crap on my regulars. Next thing I know the fuckers got a turkey cooking. How they got a turkey up here is beyond me! Needless to say, I'm getting Canadian circus midgets next year. Thanksgiving in October will help me a lot! One of the Circus midgets did some sort of "B" movie with this Margolis chic you were talking about so you can thank that children's clothes buying punk later. Build him a rollercoaster that he will be tall enough to ride on or something. BTW, if you know of any children with prior sweatshop experience, fax me their resume.
    Its like Basil is his own Santa or something.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Its like Basil is his own Santa or something.
    You better start asking the Easter Bunny for meat cuz your stuck with coal for the next 5 years for that asshat remark!
    Basil, your package has been sent: 03050830000430818973

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    You better start asking the Easter Bunny for meat cuz your stuck with coal for the next 5 years for that asshat remark!
    Basil, your package has been sent: 03050830000430818973

No goddamn way. holy shit! I mean damn! I think I need a little clarification here - I mean, the bunny came, and not the easter one (is that for real??!?). heh. CJ, I stand humbled. I have been merry christmased! many many thanks!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

One thing Texas doesn't have the rest of the contry beat on is Oreo's. Hope you like'm all.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 12-01-2006 at 07:00 AM. Reason: appropriate time for thumbs up smily, screw the miss spelled words
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information