Thread: Slc

Default Slc

so, i have been watching you lately but still don't know all that much about you.
    what are you likes and dislikes of cigars
    fun things you do besides fly fishing, btw do you tie your own lures or purchase them premade?
    good things will come i just need a little help

ps update the pics of you cigar room

Dat' you, Santa Clause?

Where have you been jolly old buddy? I never did get that pony I asked for.

Cigar wise, I am pretty easy. Med-full strength and I have really been digging on Nicaraguan smokes lately. Dominicans- Anything made by Manuel Quesada is good and I still love most things -a la- Fuente.

Hobby wise? Shit, I don't know. Most of my leisure time is spent on the damn computer or supporting my childrens' hobbies. I barely have enough dexterity to cut a cigar so as you could imagine, I am not the best fly tyer. My father is quite skilled and keeps me stocked with a nice assortment.

Can you send me some dexterity for Christmas? Oh- and don't forget about the pony. Laura Ingalls got one, so why can't I?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

sorry bout the pony the last couple years... ...really big market for glue lately.

as for the gars, i should be able to work something out to those lines.

never quite got in to the fly fishing myself as most of the good spots are covered with ice. maybe in a few years with that global warming thing comming.

Thread Information