Thread: Bad Luck

Default Bad Luck

Well, two weeks ago, I fell asleep at the wheel driving home and ran into a tree. So last monday I bought a new car and thought everything had gone back to normal. On Saturday night, me and my better half went to see "Stranger Than Fiction", and as I was walking out, I noticed a group of girls standing around my car. I asked, "Did you hit my damn car?" (I get a little un-easy about cars since a girl hit and ran me in high school) and she replied "No, you car was broken into along with our's." I then walked up to my car, looked at the broken glass, and dropped the GD bomb on those girls. Not yelling at them, but just yelling. The weird thing is, the people only took my girlfriends purse. Not my wallett, which was up front, not my $300 North Face Jacket, the purse was beside in the back seat. Not my phone. Not my cigars, NOTHING.

Long story short I've had to put $500 on my credit card this past weekend buying her a new cell phone, and other crap, since her credit cards are gone. Everything has been reported stolen. And tommorrow I have to pa $200 for a new window. Anyone else having shitty luck lately?

Yes - unfortunately the whole board.

started 03/18/2006

Man, that really sucks. And KB, that's too bad about your car too bro.

However, it is really cool that you didn't crack yourself on that tree.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Shitty luck. Good to see you back though. I still remember my newb sampler from you like it was yesterday
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Shitty luck. Good to see you back though. I still remember my newb sampler from you like it was yesterday
    My words exactly. Drew just posted them first!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    My words exactly. Drew just posted them first!
    Yup, my butt has been hurting ever since that ass kicking. But it's been a downhill battle ever since...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Hey man, cars are just cars, money is just money, but at least you are in one piece.

Good to hear from you.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Blog Entries

ohhhhhhhhh thats bad. Sorry to hear of all that but a valuable lesson. Never leave your wallet purse even loose change in your car. If anyone can see it the probability of getting broken into is much higher. If I do not take my purse with me I always leave it in the trunk. We had a guy break into everyone cars on the block looking for loose change. I left my car unlocked that night by mistake and all he did is left my doors open so I would know at least I wasn't left out of the break-ins.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

9. Default

That sucks John...Glad to see you back around though.

Blog Entries

Ouch bro...that sucks. That happened to me a while ago. Nothing was stolen out of my car and I was set back about $200 for them to break my window.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. That truly sucks. I've never had my car broken into but I have had my apartment burgled. I moved the month after it happened.

Here's hoping for a couple of turns of good luck in the near future.

Wilkey

Blog Entries

HEY KB!!

Where the HELL ya been?

Sorry to hear about your car woes...

Great to see you back around these parts.

You've missed lots of fun. Hex just took out some trash today in the form of SmokinDUMB
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Similar thing happened to my cousin, fell asleep and ran into a tree. Glad to know you are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    HEY KB!!

Where the HELL ya been?

Sorry to hear about your car woes...

Great to see you back around these parts.

You've missed lots of fun. Hex just took out some trash today in the form of SmokinDUMB
    LMAO! I've been fine except for the last two weeks. I see that I've missed some things!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    That sucks John...Glad to see you back around though.
    I'm usually lurking around.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck KB, but good to see ya.

Hey KB-did you at least smoke a good ceegar to contemplate the problem ?
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Think of it as payment for getting to survive the accident without being killed/maimed. Then it won't seem so bad...

Welcome back KB. You haven't missed much.

Thread Information