Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Jorgan

Default Hugh Jorgan

Welcome back brotha
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Yeah Hugh was one of the more talkative fellas when I started but he disappeared. Welcome back.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Welcome back Hugh!! As you can see we have a new Scotty here, aka Sid, who needs to grow up and act like a man or fuck off!!

4. Default

How come, after more than a year, George is signing on as "Hugh" again?

I thought duplicate ids were not allowed.

Did he just get himself a second IP address?
    Last edited by Corona Gigante; 11-12-2006 at 02:30 PM.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante View Post
    How come George is signing on as "Hugh" again?

Some members here are above the rules.

6. Default

Had any more raffles there bud? For those that might rally around this guy you might want to check his reputation. He has had some interesting incidents.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 11-12-2006 at 03:03 PM.

He swings............................and he misses!

You are correct in one aspect CG, my IP has changed since I relocated last year. Hex knows me from other forums and he's welcome to contact me if he has any questions.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 11-12-2006 at 03:15 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

LMFAO!! Before anyone jumps in the conspiracy theory boat with this character, I suggest you do a little research, starting with this thread
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Welcome back brotha

Thanks for the warm welcome Basil. I guess not everyone is as happy to see me!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    LMFAO!! Before anyone jumps in the conspiracy theory boat with this character, I suggest you do a little research, starting with this thread
    I don't know cg at all, but you might want to link to a thread where it really shows his accused asshat status. I really didn't see much in this post that was all that damning.
    I got the idea that he doesn't like cc, but then I can't really fault him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    I don't know cg at all, but you might want to link to a thread where it really shows his accused asshat status. I really didn't see much in this post that was all that damning.
    I got the idea that he doesn't like cc, but then I can't really fault him for that.
    Here ya go: Linky
    Always happy to help
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Well, it is also another thread where CG accuses another of multi-accounting, and is then ridiculed by established members, including the administrator. Which is a lot like asshat status. IMO.
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Here ya go: Linky
    Always happy to help
    Thanks drew and basil.
    After reading that link, I see the problems with cg. I don't have the time, or the interest, to read any posts from other bb's, however, this one was quite interesting enough.

I would like to formerly apologize to Hugh for any post I made against him, in relation to any info posted by cg.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante a previously banned asswipe View Post

Another complete asshole chimes in...

Just like Sid and Barry, lie through your teeth and see what happens. May I suggest another ban poll be conducted on this asswipe? A majority of you guys voted to give him a 30 day suspension, I voted to give him a lifetime ban.

I hope those of you who voted against the permaban are happy with yourselves.......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-12-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Sucks to be clueless, doesn't it Barry...

Too bad you don't know Nicholas - you two are peas in a pod. I'm sure you'd love each other...

Thanks drew and basil.
    After reading that link, I see the problems with cg. I don't have the time, or the interest, to read any posts from other bb's, however, this one was quite interesting enough.

I would like to formerly apologize to Hugh for any post I made against him, in relation to any info posted by cg.
    I didn't see this post until after I posted... Sorry, Barry - now that you've seen the light...

I still really do think in a strange way, though, that you'd like Nicholas. He's a lot like you in many respects...
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-12-2006 at 07:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDUMB View Post
    Thanks drew and basil.

No apology to George though I see you lowlife piece of shit. You accused him of being "above the rules" yet you see no reason to apologize for your behavior.

Incredible......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thanks drew and basil.

Hmmm... No apology to me for accusing me of being Hugh?

...not that it's a bad thing....

Blog Entries

Too bad most people around here can't see barry for the lowlife that he is....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-12-2006 at 07:36 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Bill and George....you selfish fukkers, put down those paddles you are using to beat some sense into the doggie doc dude and send some "good to see ya again HJ!" vibes my way!

Look at me ! Look at me!

`
    `

Thread Information