Thread: Killerbeans Coffee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    Thanks so much for all the high praise...you guys are making me blush!

Hey slcraiders, yes I do...it's listed at $11.95 1/2 lb...but I'll take care of any of the members on this site for $10.00 (plus shipping) while supplies last.

To top that, I'm going to post a couple specials for my fellow CigarSMokers!!
    Hell yeah Jerry. Spend some more time around here.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Damn, I like coffee, but the response here for this legalized crack is crazy.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Damn, I like coffee, but the response here for this legalized crack is crazy.

Damned straight!

Got a problem wit dat!?!

For all you coffee junkies...I've posted some damned fine specials for you!

Blog Entries

I had this habit of waking up and being really crabby the first couple of hours of the morning. Then I discovered my new friend, coffee. I used to drink it on the weekends with a good cigar, but now I’ve recently added it into my morning routine and mornings are great!

So, I’ve been hitting up the Bustelo (Cuban style espresso) pretty hard. I’d like to get some more Killerbeans here in the near future but don’t have a grinder. Does anyone recommend a good one to keep around the house?
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Lots of grinders out there. Just make sure you buy a round one. Some are oval and the blades don't reach the ends.

7. Default

I got myself a Krups grinder for $20. I've had it for over a year and it works just fine for coffee.

Amazon has given it good ratings too: http://tinyurl.com/yxkzxh

Thread Information