Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous Last Words - CS Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I dunno .... LOL

Little fake disabled piece of shit scammer steven myers from the shithole town of 2dogshumplin better known as Warren PA

Gamelover 2003,2004,chuckplanker,amishbob,and 13 other alaises that escape me now.

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

AmishBob, aka Gamelover200X was the correct answer.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

2. Default

Its the telling of the tale like on Beyond Thunderdome

It needs to be told so the newbies know who the cigar theiving scummy scammers are
    The older I get ,the better I was

Which member's famous last words were:

Je regrette...

Unlike the episodes of the last few days with another user who has now been banned in several places, and will remain nameless here, I choose to walk a different path...I told my self I was not going to post here again, but I felt that this post was necessary...I have been thinking about recent events, and I want to sincerely apologize for the words I had with a couple of you, a few days ago...I regret the remarks I made to some of you, and the ensuing commotion...I do not, however, regret having a difference of opinion about, and defending, a local B&M that has been very good to the cigar smokers in So.Florida, yet, I do regret my words with some of you over this, and other matters...one of you called my mother a whore...I choose to take a higher road...I do not expect this to change the opinion any of you have about me, or by it, to welcome me back with open arms...that's not what this is about...this is something I have to do for myself, because regardless of what you think, I know I am better than that...so, to all of the members of this board, again, I sincerely apologize for my recent words with several of you...no matter what anyone says about me, now or in the future, my part in it will not happen again...

Click here before answering!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Its the telling of the tale like on Beyond Thunderdome

It needs to be told so the newbies know who the cigar theiving scummy scammers are

Yep, a little history lesson might do these greenhorns some good.

`
    `

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Which member's famous last words were:

Neuromancer?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Neuromancer?

Correct!

Basil knows his nutjobs!

`
    `

Open mike night here at the HJ Productions studio.......feel free to emcee if you want to try to stump the panel.

`
    `

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Correct!

Basil knows his nutjobs!
    DAMN, I knew that one. NeuroticDancer came here with that crap because he found out the Asshats Apes over at BananaLand actually DO look at what he does on other sites. NeuroticDancer figured he could suck cock at BananaLand but come here and foam at the mouth and be vulgar and the asswipes at BananaLand wouldn't know about it.

His apology was as phony as a three dollar bill....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

From the current events: Which nutjob stalker freak's famous last words were:

How come, after more than a year, George is signing on as "Hugh" again?

I thought duplicate ids were not allowed.

Did he just get himself a second IP address?

`
    `

Blog Entries

corona gigante !!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    corona gigante !!!
    Correct!

"George" was going to post the answer but I couldn't get to the other computer in time.

`
    `

That one was easy.

Hmmm...this one is a bit obscure. Politics aside, what member's famous last words were:

She has never really struck me as a calm and collected leader....... It seems like, as Hefty said, she is a bit bitchy......

Although the female vote could really pull in her favor, The hype around the first American female President would definitly be big.

`
    `

Island Epicurean
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Island Epicurean
    Excellent!

IE: Hoarding vintage cigars since the age of twelve!

`
    `

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Island Epicurean
    Damn, I shoulda known that one.... I even topped the thread where his last post eight months after he made it.

My memory is bad these days.....

Nice job Drew!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Hopefully this member will find his way back here! What member's famous last words were:

With the baby on the way i was thinking about picking one up.Anyone have one ,or know some points to look for.Maybe a brand you like

`
    `

18. Default

superman78
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

superman78
    Nice one Kevin! I never woulda gotten that one.. He's a great guy, I hope he comes back at some point.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

superman78

Correct!

A classic! What member's famous last words were:

A classless and moronic idiot is more like it. Why do you keep repeating yourself?
    It's alright I expected as much. Now that you have gotten into an argument with someone who can outthink you. You have nothing to say if you can't swear and make profane statements.

If you can't hold up your end of the argument then stay out of it. Leave it to the big boy's, at least GG and CC can make a good argument.

you are nothing!

`
    `

Thread Information