Thread: Bronco's

Default Bronco's

I wasn't able to see last nights final triple header game, Denver vs. KC. I read that KC won, but it seams like there was no real offence, or aleast, anything of value. Did any one see it? What are your thoughts?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Cool

My thought's are the Bronco's need to get it together. Poor play calling along with the coach constantly worrying about Plummer cost them this game. K.C. on the other hand looked very good. An opinion from a Pats fan.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Tommy West HHC, 68th CSSB #43338 APO AE 09344

I'm in Colorado, if I hear one more word about Plummer; I will puke. Get it done or get out, Cutler is right behind you.

goooooo chiefs

(sorry had to do it)

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    goooooo chiefs

(sorry had to do it)
    I stopped in a bar in DC packed with Ohio State fans: Go Michigan.
    I got chased out of the bar and they insisted, with very colorful words, that I go back to Ann Arbor. Still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Tommy, where are you stationed? Fort Carson or are you attached to one of the ROTC units? What do you think of Cutler, i dont know anything about him? Would be nice if he turned out like Pittsburg's Batch.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information