Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Am I Fat?" Question

Default The "Am I Fat?" Question

I weigh 215 pounds. My girlfriend claimed to me the other day that she outweighs me. How do I react to this and should I believe her?
    End of line.

Dude - you should know if she outweighs you. And as for the reaction. If she isn't sitting on you, run.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Dude - you should know if she outweighs you. And as for the reaction. If she isn't sitting on you, run.
    Talk about a No. 1 relationship question/situation to avoid! I personally would hope the situation would go away without you reacting. I know depending on my mood, I'd have to say the same thing... RUN!!!

Blog Entries

The answer to your question is...Honey weight is just a number it is unable to measure the muscle, the tone or the bone structure of your body. And besides the only thing that came to mind when when you said you out weighed me was there just more of my baby to love.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Take a picture of you two standing side by side so that we can be the judge .

...........but you better make it a wide angle shot.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

The bigger the cushion,the better the pushin'

Quote Originally Posted by dpenix76 View Post
    The bigger the cushion,the better the pushin'
    word

8. Default

Contrary to the models we see on tv,nobody likes to have sex with a skeleton with skin stretched over it. I don't
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Contrary to the models we see on tv,nobody likes to have sex with a skeleton with skin stretched over it. I don't

Word x 2

Pics are on myspace. I personally feel that she is full of shit. Besides if I gave a crap I wouldn't have been with her for 4+ years is what I usually tell her.
    End of line.

11. Default

I can't see the pics ,not a member. myspace gives me the creeps(no offense to you or others who have an account there) I am a middle aged guy and myspace is creepy and full of peds and perverts and fucking weirdos mostly.

Here is both of us right next to each other:

End of line.

Blog Entries

Sorry but I LOVE the thin look. My ex-wife is 5' 4" a size 2 to 3 and 103 pounds!! She's 52 years old and still "has it."
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

14. Default

She is a nice looking woman,easy on the eyes

15. Default

Thats cool Bill,my ex is that size. I hate her guts and wouldnt urinate on her if she was on fire. Maybe thats why I stated what I did previously LOL

Blog Entries

I can't see the pics ,not a member. myspace gives me the creeps(no offense to you or others who have an account there) I am a middle aged guy and myspace is creepy and full of peds and perverts and fucking weirdos mostly.
    LMAO!

Thats cool Bill,my ex is that size. I hate her guts and wouldnt urinate on her if she was on fire. Maybe thats why I stated what I did previously LOL

LMFAO!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Lotta girl-very pretty.

Heres what I have learned after being married a long long time:

You quit "reacting" and simply say, "OK Dear".

Works like a charm in almost every situation .
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Good to know she stuck with you after that tantrum you threw with the Aggies loss earlier in the season. I thought for sure that all was lost.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Talking

From that pic I would say She is lying to you but if she's not, then you lie.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

ROTC..................

Thread Information