Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2631

Thread: What's the latest addition to your humidor?

Blog Entries

Newbie here. I have been lurking for a while trying to find a good place to jump in. I have been a casual smoker for years but within the last year I have become obsessed with cigars. In the last 2 weeks I have added 6 double corona Opus X, an Opus X Forbidden Tauros the Bull, some Alec Bradley Prensados, and in 2 weeks I will be going to Vegas and coming back with some Casa Fuentes.

2. Default

Berger & Argenti Entubar i just got a box of these a couple of days ago! Great smoke and cool looking stick!

Blog Entries

Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 4.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Newbie here. I have been lurking for a while trying to find a good place to jump in. I have been a casual smoker for years but within the last year I have become obsessed with cigars. In the last 2 weeks I have added 6 double corona Opus X, an Opus X Forbidden Tauros the Bull, some Alec Bradley Prensados, and in 2 weeks I will be going to Vegas and coming back with some Casa Fuentes.
    While in Vegas you'll want to check out the Paiute Tribal Smoke Shop on North Main. They have the best prices in town.

If you buy cigars anywhere on the strip, and that includes the Casa Fuente in Caesars Palace, you'll be paying about 3 times as much as you would for the same cigar anywhere else in the US. The tribal smoke shop has a large walk-in humidor with a large selection. If you have some $$$ to spend on cigars, I'd highly recommend a side trip there.

In fact, you might want to go there before Casa Fuente. You might be able to find the AF cigars you want to buy for 1/3'd what you'd pay at Caesars. The only thing the PTSS shop is sure not to have in the AF line is the Casa Fuente "house" brand for that store. In fact, now that I think about it, you can call them and ask on the phone what AF's they have in stock and what they cost before you even go to Vegas.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Thanks for the tip Captn. I an stay at the Paris Hotel and will be walking everywhere I go. If I can make it to the shop you mention I will load up. I know I am bringing back some Casa Fuentes just for the novelty of it. I think my humidor would look much better with a few of those in it.

1 box - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Black Corona Especial 1977
    1 box - Isla De Cuba Corona Maduro
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

The latest addition to my humidor is a new hygrometer.

The wife's coming back today from a company "business" trip to Cabo, Mexico. She told me on the phone last night after she landed that she bought me 5 Cohiba Siglo IV's at the duty free shop at the airport in Mexico as she was leaving.

I know what I'm smoking this weekend.........
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

I just added a box of Montecristo Open Masters...shhhh

10. Default

Just found cbid last week:

5 Gurkha Master Select XO Box-Press
    5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Lonsdale
    5 5 Vegas Gold No. 1
    Victor Sinclair 8-Cigar Flight Sampler
    2 Rocky Patel Edge Lite Robusto

5 - Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Churchill
    5 - Gran Habano 3 Siglos Torpedo
    5 - CI Legends: Graycliff
    5 - Don Lino Africa Gordito Torpedo
    5 - Perdomo Reserve Limited Oscuro 'E'
    5 - San Miguel Toro
    5 - Cuba Libre ONE 'The Brute'
    15 - Cuba Libre ONE Toro
    10 - Gurkha Fuerte Torpedo Grande
    And I finally got my first Stinky.
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Quote Originally Posted by wild View Post
    5 - Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Churchill

And I finally got my first Stinky.
    You too! CBid has been almost throwing them away lately.
    Yay! Cigars!

Sancho Panza Dbl Mad Cervantes
    just had to order a new box after i smoked one i found in the bottom of my humidor.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Just added:
    2x Joya De Nicaragua Lancero
    1x box 262 Paradigm torpedo
    4x 262 Ideology Belicoso
    2x Oliva Serie V Lancero.
    1x box Rodrigo Habano Classico Lancero.

Woo for post #2. Noobs r us!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?l3z1vo

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Sancho Panza Dbl Mad Cervantes
    just had to order a new box after i smoked one i found in the bottom of my humidor.
    Excellent smokes!
    Yay! Cigars!

Received over the weekend:

Box of 20: Partagas Black Label Quattro
    I've had one of these box-pressed 6x50s and it was just as good as the other BLs I've had. I like the relatively-small ring gauge compared to the other full-size vitolas in the line.

3x: Arturo Fuente Opus X XXX
    I thought I bought one over-priced stick, but received three at a decent price! Smoking the first one this summer for my 30th birthday; it'll be my first Opus X.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

As part of a consolidated auction order I got 5 Cuba Aliados Piramide #1. I didn't really think about the size of the cigar when I bid. I just thought, "eh, buck a stick, what the hell!?". I busted up laughing when I first laid eyes on these. 7 1/4" x 60 piramide! They look like circus props.

18. Default

Some stogies from Alec Bradley, who I hear good things about. A Prensado and an SCR. I also got a Rocky Patel sampler, I've never had a bad cigar from RP. I also have a box of Montecristo No. 2 thanks to my wonderful cousin in Nova Scotia. I paid dearly, and have never tried these before, or any Cubans actually, and I've heard I'll think they're either heaven on Earth or overrated. Even if they don't live up to the hype, I imagine it will be like pizza, even if it's bad it's still good. He says he can help me out with more in the future. He'll be remembered in my will. I haven't had a chance to try anything yet, can't smoke in the house and winter sucks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Eats-A-Lot View Post
    Some stogies from Alec Bradley, who I hear good things about. A Prensado and an SCR. I also got a Rocky Patel sampler, I've never had a bad cigar from RP. I also have a box of Montecristo No. 2 thanks to my wonderful cousin in Nova Scotia. I paid dearly, and have never tried these before, or any Cubans actually, and I've heard I'll think they're either heaven on Earth or overrated. Even if they don't live up to the hype, I imagine it will be like pizza, even if it's bad it's still good. He says he can help me out with more in the future. He'll be remembered in my will. I haven't had a chance to try anything yet, can't smoke in the house and winter sucks.
    Where does he live in Nova Scotia?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Eats-A-Lot View Post
    Ha, how many have you had? Keep tryin', trust me, you'll get there.

Thread Information