Thread: What's the latest addition to your humidor?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    San Lotano Connecticut lancero X 5

Cheapy cutter
    Let us know how those lanceros are please. I saw them at my shop, but didn't pick them up. I really like San Lotanos, just not typically a Connecticut fan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    Let us know how those lanceros are please. I saw them at my shop, but didn't pick them up. I really like San Lotanos, just not typically a Connecticut fan.
    I'm not a big fan of Connecticut wrappers either, so we'll see.

2 x vsg torps
    6 x monte plat #2
    1 x perdomo ed silvio sal
    2 x sancha panza be like
    6 x anejo #77
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

4. Default

858SG
    Padron 2000
    Cain Daytona=little corona size

I saw 2 diff kinds of OPUS called angel share or something like that and 2 more Fuente fancy smokes ans some Fuente called un named reserve. Im pretty much past paying $15+ a smoke. Im sure thay are superb smokes but it has to be aged no longer available for me to coff that kind of $
    The older I get ,the better I was

5 RP 15th anniversary robustos. friend came into town and gave me some. one of my favorite sticks!

Ive had a few of the opus x angels share. Its supposed to be a different blend than regular opus. The wrappers are from the middle section of the plant instead of the traditional top leaves. I dont remember anything especially spectacular about them, imo. They had a bit less of the peppery spice that opus x are known for, and overall was a milder smoke than regular ones. Im not sure what sizes its produced in - the ones I had were about robusto size. A fine smoke if you are an opus fan and dont mind shelling out the ducats for something a little diff, but ive def seen them for sale at and beyond $18/stick. The unnamed ive yet to try - if anyone has id love to know your thoughts.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Quote Originally Posted by leafaddict View Post
    Ive had a few of the opus x angels share. Its supposed to be a different blend than regular opus. The wrappers are from the middle section of the plant instead of the traditional top leaves. I dont remember anything especially spectacular about them, imo. They had a bit less of the peppery spice that opus x are known for, and overall was a milder smoke than regular ones. Im not sure what sizes its produced in - the ones I had were about robusto size. A fine smoke if you are an opus fan and dont mind shelling out the ducats for something a little diff, but ive def seen them for sale at and beyond $18/stick. The unnamed ive yet to try - if anyone has id love to know your thoughts.
    I just picked up a handful of Angel's Share, but don't make it a habit to smoke any Opus for at least 6 months (a year, if I can find the patience).

I am really liking the Lost City Lancero's. They're very nice...

Thread Information