Thread: What's the latest addition to your humidor?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've found there are a few Brands that I really do enjoy a 54 to 60 ring gauge cigar from. They include JRE (Aladino and etc.), LFD, Davidoff, Aganorsa Leaf (mainly the JFR Lunatics.), Padrons, Roma Craft, and a few others. But those on the main ones. Gordos are not the first thing I'll try in a line; unless I've heard it is good from a source I trust.

I do find it interesting, as I believe I mentioned previously on here that for the Tatascans, from JRE, I actually much prefer the Gordos. I attribute this to the rollers and blenders getting better with the larger ring gauges and the sizes maturing. When the 54+ ring gauges really took off, I found them to draw and smoke for shit; LFD being one exception. That is why I never gave 60 ring gauges the time of day. Until I tried a Davidoff a few years after the start, it was the first 60 ring gauge I had. It was the Year of the Horse I believe and it was one of the best smoking cigars I had! It seems it just took the rollers and/or blenders, from the rest of the Manufacturers, a few years to catch up and the skills to proliferate the industry.

Edit to Add: On the shortages; I've had to setup about 6 different sized tupperadores. I've got them stacked, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, on top of my coolers.
    Last edited by Mizicke5273; 10-08-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information