Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
That's a great story. I don't think I'd have had the balls to actually take a puff off of someone else's cigar though.......one never knows what they may 'have'.

I like the Monte #4's and I wager you will too. They're a decent smoke and there's no doubt in my mind those are legit.

So with the changes in restrictions on Cuba, you folks in the US are now able to legally bring Cuban cigars into the US. Is there a limit?? I'm coming down in June and want to bring a few along for the trip. I just don't want to hit the border and find out there's a limit and I'm over it.

I almost spit out my coffee on this one Jamie........thanks for that! I always like it when I can start the day with a good chuckle!

Concerning bringing/smoking Cubans in the US - Who knows what's going on here at any one given moment. One minute it's not okay - then it is - then it's not. Your guess is as good as ours. The official answer is probably not, but I've been back and forth over the border and I sense they're more interested in finding explosives rather than Cuban cigars...

On a recent trip to Victoria, BC I brought back about 15 CC's. I think if you keep it "reasonable" it should not be an issue.