Thread: new member saying Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default new member saying Hello

I've been lurking for several weeks, and figured it was about time I actually registered and said hello.

I'm a pretty extreme newb, I've only smoked about 30 cigars total in my life. My, brief, cigar story: I only smoked at the normal occasions, bachelor parties, vacations, blowing smoke when drunk, etc. They were all generally cheap convience store or liquor store cigars. I always enjoyed them though.

About two months ago, I got married, and my wife gave me a box of mixed Rocky Patel's for my wedding present (pretty cool, right?). I smoked one a day on our honeymoon, and loved each of them (though I think a couple were a little strong and made me dizzy, but that could have been the wine ). Ever since, I've been trying to smoke and learn more. I currently smoke about one cigar a week, and they're generally ones that I pick out randomly from the local b&m.

I'm looking forward to trying out new cigars and learning more about the hobby. I've been going back and reading a lot of threads, which have been very helpful, as I still have a lot of newbie questions.

Guess that's all.

2. Default

Nice intro and nice of you to fill out the info in your profile. Welcome to CS It's a good board to be part of. Use the search function and if your question hasn't been previously answered then feel free to ask
    The older I get ,the better I was

Welcome to Cigarsmokers.

Welcome!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

welcome!!!
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

6. Default

Welcome

Thread Information