I've been lurking for several weeks, and figured it was about time I actually registered and said hello.

I'm a pretty extreme newb, I've only smoked about 30 cigars total in my life. My, brief, cigar story: I only smoked at the normal occasions, bachelor parties, vacations, blowing smoke when drunk, etc. They were all generally cheap convience store or liquor store cigars. I always enjoyed them though.

About two months ago, I got married, and my wife gave me a box of mixed Rocky Patel's for my wedding present (pretty cool, right?). I smoked one a day on our honeymoon, and loved each of them (though I think a couple were a little strong and made me dizzy, but that could have been the wine ). Ever since, I've been trying to smoke and learn more. I currently smoke about one cigar a week, and they're generally ones that I pick out randomly from the local b&m.

I'm looking forward to trying out new cigars and learning more about the hobby. I've been going back and reading a lot of threads, which have been very helpful, as I still have a lot of newbie questions.

Guess that's all.