Thread: Hey Rsanz!!

Blog Entries

Default Hey Rsanz!!

Rich,

Welcome the CSmokers and message boards. Obviously you are new to message boards because you posted here twice...

Once at 0320/ 05 Nov 06

Quote Originally Posted by rsanz View Post
    I mean there's all sorts of useful advice in the bible relevent for modern living.

Stoning to death disobedient children, keeping slaves, selling children into slavery, animal sacrifices, putting to death those who continue to work on the sabbath, how eating shelfish and homosexuality are equal abominations along with wearling clothes made from different threads and planting different crops in the same field.

You can burn a bull at the alter as it creates a pleasing odour for the lord (so I guess he appreciates a good smoke). But I'm not aware about of anything smoking cigars.

All useful stuff to live your life by if you're that way inclined I suppose, though personally I've always liked to have a few oysters and a cigar after a hard days work on Sundays (fuck knows how many different types of thread I've got in my clothes)!

rich
    Then you posted at 0404/ 05 Nov 06

smoked 3 montecristo number 5s. Small but nice. The 2nd one was slow to draw , hence the 3rd, just to check.

No they weren't illegal, I'm outside the zone .
    We don't mind you posting. We love getting new members. However, you walked in our house and didn't introduce yourself or even say hi.

You maybe be known by some members on other boards, however some here don't know you at all. If you are know by members on other boards then you should know you need to say hi before you get up and just start posting.

So please, come in, have a smoke and drink and tell us a little about yourself before you post more.

Thanks.

Default Yea sure, an introduction, no worries...

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Rich,

Welcome the CSmokers and message boards. Obviously you are new to message boards because you posted here twice...

Once at 0320/ 05 Nov 06

Then you posted at 0404/ 05 Nov 06

We don't mind you posting. We love getting new members. However, you walked in our house and didn't introduce yourself or even say hi.

You maybe be known by some members on other boards, however some here don't know you at all. If you are know by members on other boards then you should know you need to say hi before you get up and just start posting.

So please, come in, have a smoke and drink and tell us a little about yourself before you post more.

Thanks.
    Okay, in as far as i can get to order...

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Leviticus 25:44

Exodus 21:7

Exodus 35:2

Lev. 11:10 (I was wrong, eating shelfish is a slightly lesser abomination than homosexuality)

Lev.19:19

Lev.1:9 (smoking a bull for the lord)

Forgive me if I've got them a bit mixed up, I haven't got a bible in the house for reference anymore.

Introduction of sorts. Surely you can see this is just my 4th post, so I'm a newbie here. I guess you know my stance regarding the separation of cigars and religion. I'm a 30 somthing bloke working for a pretty successfull local film company and have only recently been able to splash out on a few boxes of nice cigars. I haven't even got myself a humidor yet (but to be honest, I haven't really had any around long enought to require storing). Though, that should change very soon.

Anyway chefchris, I'm glad you've got a good source for cigars, but your boss sounds like an complete ass!

Cheers
    Rich

Shit it's 11:11pm and it's just dawned on me that I didn't have smoke today! Bit bloody late now.
    How's that.

Cheers
    Richard
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Thread Information