Thread: Bassfever

Default Bassfever

Seeing as how I dont know what almost anyone fucking wants this year I am proud to announce that at least I know what you are getting from the North Pole. The Elves have already started working on your package!

But in the name of fun I thought I would allow you at least the chance to post what some of your favourite cigars are, and maybe some other things you enjoy in your free time. You are already on my "Good Boy List" so not to worry, your package should surely blow your mind!

Oh chit! I hope that elf I kicked in the shins when I was younger isn't in on this. I heard they have very good memories.

As far as favorites go. I am still very new to this (2nd year). With that being said I am open to anything except Macs and Acid I enjoy a med - full cigar and love trying new ones. I know I have only touched the tip of the iceberg and have a long way to go so I will leave that all up to you Santa

As for free time I enjoy cleaning the pool, the hot tub mowing the lawn, shovelling snow cleaning windows, scrubbing the bathroom.................... Ok Wifey went to bed. I like to Hunt,Fish, Shoot Pool Smoke cigars and drink Scotch. Love football, hockey, racing and there isnt anything better than a poker T with your friends and a nice cigar.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

It's on route my friend!!! Please, let us know the reindeer make the drop OK! I'm anxious to know how long it will take....

Ho Ho Ho

Well one of the Elves might of screwed up. The description of the contents was marked as Christmas Candles and a bottle of Rum. Now I heard that I might not be able to send the rum in the mail.... So if you don't get the package soon, they either confiscated it, or are returning it to me(I doubt that I'll get it back). The guy at the post office never told me there was a problem with it.... So I guess we just wait and see. It should be there with in 6 buisness days. Keep you eyes peeled. If there is a problem I will send another package (same gifts) and this time mark them differantly.... And I will fire that elf

I will keep an eye out for it Santa. Dont you worry. know how busy you are this time of year.

Ho Ho Ho

Confirmation # ce404080756ca

www.usps.com

Says it was delivered today. Let me know if you got it and everything is intact!!!

Thanks Santa. I am in S.C. but will be flying home this afternoon and will let you know.

OH SANTA! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for the wonderful gifts. I know I wasn't that good this year. You have a big heart.

Ho Ho Ho. Glad you got it safe and sound. I am to assume that everything came to you intact? I think that rum is rare down there, what do you think?

All arrived safe. I have already said to myself 100 times.. Open the rum/dont open the rum HMMMMMMMMMMMM. I think I am going to open it on christmas. I would say VERY rare around these parts. The cigars alone were OUTSTANDING to say the least. THANK YOU santa
    Last edited by Bassfever; 12-12-2006 at 07:17 AM.

Thread Information