Smoked this one yesterday after work. I've had a heck of a week, so I've been looking forward to sitting down and critiquing a good stogie.

Appearance and Construction
10 of 15 points:

This is a veiny cigar if there ever was one. It has a light gloss to it, which makes it very pleasant to handle. While smoking it, the filler expanded and the wrapper came undone super quick. Since this might be a humidity problem in one of my coolidors, I didn't deduct points for this. The draw was fair, nothing to write home about, but nothing to write a letter of complaint about either.

Flavor
21 of 25 points

This cigar has a deep, rich flavor that leaves an incredible after taste. It had a consistent flavor all throughout the cigar. I was very pleased with it and didn't eat for another two hours, just to relish in the after taste.

Smoking Characteristics

25 of 35 points
-The initial light up was perfect, with all sides being evenly lit. Throughout the progression of the cigar, there was a consistent, even burn. At no time was tunneling or uneven burning an issue here, even with the wrapper problem as mentioned above.

Overall Impression
28 of 25 points
This is an impressive looking cigar in it's tube. The Partagas band is around the tube itself and in the box, these beauties are quite a site to behold. In thinking back about this cigar the day after smoking it, I really have to say that I have the urge to pull out another one and smoke it again today. Inspite of the wrapper problem, this was an all around excellent cigar.

Overall rating:84

*This post taken from my review on another site regarding this cigar.