Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not so Good News

Default Not so Good News

Well it was fun while it lasted - actually 10-12hour days can not be much fun. Anyways the owner of the company I worked for came up to me today and said that he regrets it a lot but unfortunatelly he has to let me go. Reason lots of BS One of the executives in the know told me that the owner has a nephew who needs experience for his resume and having a bit too much too eat and drink at the Thanksgiving dinner he promised the newphew my job.

Oh well I got paid through the end of the week so I guess I will use that money to buy some good booze some good cigars and relax for a few days and then it is back to the races

Anyone in need of a person with an MBA and middle management experience just let me know

that sucks man. that's very irresponsible thing to do.

i wish you the best. something better will come along.

Default Bad News

Dan sorry to hear about that my friend just remember everything happens for a reason so I am sure something better will come along just keep your head up

Bastards
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Damn,that sucks. Too bad you don't live in Tampa.. could find you a part time job.. pay sucks.. but you could smoke free cigars while you work.. lol :)

Sorry to hear this Dan. Great attitude, though.

I hate to hear it when it's me, but generally this corny phrase is true:

"When one door closes, it means a better one is can be opened."

Smoke a good one and then give em hell .
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Don't worry, Dan. Something better will come along very soon.

I betcha that bastards company is going to go under, that's what happens when nepotism runs rampant!

Sorry to hear the bad news man. Hang in there and find something better!
    An Investigator that can't find work, is probably not the one you want!

Blog Entries

Ouch, that sucks bro! Hopefully you'll find something better.

Blog Entries

That's a shitty deal man!! You'll fiind something better, with less stress, and making more money, and closer to a cigar store!!! Then you can laugh at the bastards every morning on your way in to the office.

I am sorry to hear that. Thats where the term postal comes from huh. What a piece of chit that guy is. Good luck and hope you find something soon. Anything I can do to help just let me know.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

You can now collect unemplyment, its not that bad. I recomend applying for a scuba diving instructor, bar tender, ski instructor, liquor distributor, cigar merchant, pimp...I mean the possibilities of dream jobs are endless! Good luck finding something you enjoy.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Sorry to hear that, Dan. That's a shit deal but that happens more than we'd like to think.

Things'll turn around.

Wilkey

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Tough luck Dan.

Smoke something nice and treat yourself to a nice drink. Just don't overdo it. Times like this you don't need a hangover!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

I completely agree with an earlier post - these things happen for a reason, and that there's something better for you out there. Good luck!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

BOOOOOOO!!!!

I hate it when bad things happen to good people. That is CRAP!!!!

Well at least you have a good attitude about it, go file for unemployment ASAP, just in case.

I'm sure with your background and being in NYC you shouldn't have a problem finding something better with minimal effort.

Good luck!
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Hang in there man, something better will come along.

Dag, that's beat man. I'm very impressed with you attitude though, it's a lot better than mine would be.

Good luck, and enjoy your time off before hitting the grind again.

Thanks for your support eeryone. I hope like many suggested something better comes along soon.

For now I am enjoying a few good cigars, nice liquor, gourmet coffee and when a bit of agression slips into my mind I just turn on a shoot em up video game and blow some steam for half an hour or so

Thread Information