Thread: SFG75 the "Master Passer" NOT!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default SFG75 the "Master Passer" NOT!!!

Scotty, do you think someone who puts an Ashton Sorcerer in HIS OWN BROTHER IN LAW'S PASS with a big piece of wrapper coming off (that was you and you know it) should proclaim himself a "Master Passer"?

I mean, my God, it's one thing to screw a pass host who you don't even know but RANDY? Do you have no conscience AT ALL?

First off, here's a link to The Thread

Here are your P/T's (see page 8 of the thread):
    Here we go folks, let me know what ya think
    Takes
    #67 Quai D'Orsay Gran Corona
    #1 La Unica Cameroon Torpedo #1
    Puts
    #76Montecristo #2
    #77Ashton VSG Sorcerer
    #78 Onyx Reserve #4(extra put)
    and here's Randy's observation of the damaged cigar you put in his pass (see page 9 in the thread):

There is one cigar with some major wrapper prob. just so you don't take it with out knowing the #77. Ashton VSG Sorcerer has a big piece of the wapper comming off right in the middle of the cigar.
    Oh, here's something else in that same Pass Thread (see page 9), you screwed up the paperwork, some friggin "Master Passer" you are:

There was also a problem with a couple of SFG75's entry's. The entries in the pass book didn't match the actual sticks although they are listed correctly here in this thread
    Your perception of yourself is in complete disagreement with the facts. You live in some kind of fantasy world.

Scotty, we'd all love to hear your explanation of this mess. Oh and please do yourself a favor, take your self-proclaimed title out of your sig tag, it make you look pompous and foolish.

I know you're doing your best to ignore me but you're going to have to say SOMETHING here. No never mind, the facts speak for themselves........
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-30-2005 at 06:35 PM.

Thread Information