Thread: K7 K7 K7 K7 K7 K7 K7

Default K7 K7 K7 K7 K7 K7 K7

What can Santa deliver to Kevin this year besides a bar of soap to wash out your filthy mouth?

2. Default

Buy a bar for your(insert the female you care about most) she's startying to wreak a little LOL

I like cigars ,med to full bodied cigars. Price DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. Do not go apeshit ,I enjoy almost every cigar made and will enjoy whatever you send me.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Santa better get Kelvin LOTS of cigars. Since he smokes about ten a day, a fiver wouldn't even last until noon.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Santa better get Kelvin LOTS of cigars. Since he smokes about ten a day, a fiver wouldn't even last until noon.

Who the fock is Kelvin?

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Who the fock is Kelvin?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Buy a bar for your(insert the female you care about most) she's startying to wreak a little LOL

I like cigars ,med to full bodied cigars. Price DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. Do not go apeshit ,I enjoy almost every cigar made and will enjoy whatever you send me.

Oh your way with words always gives me a little chuckle. Even the Mrs. blushed when she read this.

Anyhoo, Santa should be flying above North Carolina on Monday. Maybe Tuesday if I get caught in some nasty weather.

As the other foul mouthed Coventry fella points out, you smoke a lot of cigars. Sorry, no cheap bundles are in your package. All of the newbs around these parts cornered the entire market on those. They might only get you through one day of smoking, but it will be a good day!

Until next Christmas, peace out.................ho ho ho ho ho

7. Default

"Peace out" ? . Ha ha ha you just gave yourself away LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    "Peace out" ? . Ha ha ha you just gave yourself away LOLOLOLOL

Maybe. Maybe not? Santa works in mysterious ways. Santa could be using other member's lingo to throw Kevin off a bit. Just who do you think your Secret Santa is? If you have guessed right, you will get an extra bar of soap next Christmas.

9. Default

Got my ass kicked by santa, Outstanding coasters and truffles. Awesome selection of primo cigars worthy of an ogre like me and of course soap as promiosed LOL. Santa thought he was sneaky but I actually know who he is . Thanks santa you made my day .

Kevin

Thread Information