Thread: Indy's run "D"????

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default Indy's run "D"????

jags have 350+ yds so far.....waddupwiddat???.....

and have given up a special teams td run...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Colts will be 2007 Superbowl Champs!
    a quote from an Indy fan....

ummmmm......i don't think so....

They Tanked again.

Titans won another, Yeah!

Bucc's lose again, Why do I bother?

Lord help our Colts....
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

hey..in the past they win all the games up to the playoffs and then lose...we are just getting it out of our system. They still will win the division and play at home throughout theplayoffs.....dungy will get them on track again..i have faith!

bigpoppapuff Guest

jags just added another 47 yds...it's ugly because the game is long over...

damn!!....another 23 yds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indysmoker View Post
    hey..in the past they win all the games up to the playoffs and then lose...we are just getting it out of our system. They still will win the division and play at home throughout theplayoffs.....dungy will get them on track again..i have faith!
    I wouldn't be so sure of the homefield advantage... SD has a better record as of now, and baltimore has the same. And after their three recent losses, I wouldn't put another one past the colts.

What I don't understand is how didn't the colts see this coming? Their lack of run defense and running game has killed them in the playoffs for four years straight. If I was a colts fan I'd be pissed that my team has had the same problem for 4 years, and instead of trying to fix it they only made it worse.

I also think it says a lot about a team that after they suffer a HUGE upset, they come out flat the next week and get blown out. Not exactly the demeanor you expect from a super bowl team....

PERHAPS AFTER THE SUPERBOWL i WILL ORDER SOME LIMITED EDITION THOMPSON CIGARS WITH THE COLTS LOGO WITH 2007 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS ON IT. I WILL SEND YOU GUYS EACH ONE WITH A DEAD CROW IN THE BOX. I SUGGEST A GARLIC MARINADE FOR THE CROW!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I WAS TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND CHANGE IT.

Default This just in...

Coach is replacing an Indianapolis Safety with Linda Lovelace. Sure, she'll blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one.
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

LMAO...

What defense?!?!

bigpoppapuff Guest

ron Dayne!!!!!..........??????

Thread Information