Thread: we've seen pictures of your humidor, of you smoking.....lets see your pc/desk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

The desk as it is right now through a crappy cell phone camera. The NAS is hidden behind the subwoofer, and the speakers are at a really strange angle/setup (7.1 surround sound), because I have to sit at an odd angle through lack of office chair.

My favorite item there is the silver box with the glowing blue and green lights at the top right. X-Fi Elite Pro sound card, ever so good.

got one of the monitors for christmas and bought the other with "clothes money" woops

back view + messy desk

front and you can see the back of "friends computer" (dad's old computer i let my friends use so they don't get viruses and such on mine)

and this is my mother's but i use it much more than she does

Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Boomshay, looks like you should be buying stocks instead of cigars! Nice setup. That's the setup I'd like when I get a bigger place.

Andrew

Well I just bought a fridge for under my desk this week, so here are some pics.

Indeed it is a real drink. I ordered a case of it, I just like to keep a variety in my fridge.

Blog Entries

Weird, I always kept my cocaine in the uh, well, umm....nevermind.

Here's my new updated one. I sure love having some deskspace now.

{*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnstar590 View Post
    Indeed it is a real drink. I ordered a case of it, I just like to keep a variety in my fridge.
    How is Cocaine, anyway? I havn't had a chance to buy a case yet, and was wondering it its worth it taste/punch wise.

Quote Originally Posted by MCsommerreid View Post
    How is Cocaine, anyway? I havn't had a chance to buy a case yet, and was wondering it its worth it taste/punch wise.
    Well it came today while i was at work, so I haven't tried one yet. I didn't want to be up all night. I will have one before school or work tomorrow and let you know.

Edit-On a side note I have a very large caffeine addiction/tolerance, and therefore most drinks do not affect me in a way they would others. I usually have my coffee right before I go to bed, and drinks like Bawl's, Monster, and RedBull have pretty much no effect on me. So it will be interesting to see.
    Last edited by Pwnstar590; 01-11-2007 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCsommerreid View Post

guys, i think this should be handled like we handle the trading of ISOMs around here. we can't just review cocaine out in the open. Let's do it in the 'Business Help & Advice', no one looks there.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

11. Default

Here is my office.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	office1.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	office2.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	568  

Here's my desk in my room. Nice and messy as it always is.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smoked1 View Post
    Here is my office.

It's like a technological wasteland. Bet it gets warm during the summer with all the systems going.

My desk, two houses ago:

My desk, one house ago:

Still working on my desk setup now. In the works I plan on upgrading my computer to a QX6850 Intel processor that is sitting in my closet, the EVGA SLI FTW 780i motherboard, watercooling the processor, northbridge and southbridge and mosfets as well as keeping my two 8800gt video cards watercooled. Also plan on getting 4-8gb of DDR2 and installing XPx64... currently running Vista Ultimate 64 and I still hate it.

This is what my computer looks like as of now:

Blog Entries

^^^ I see that Dream Theater DVD ^^^

One of my all time favorite bands!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information