Thread: What will you gain when you quit smoking?

1. Question What will you gain when you quit smoking?

Have you ever truly thought about all that you would gain by being able to quit smoking?

• Studies have shown that you will save a minimum of $50,000 in medical bills over the next 20 years when you quit smoking

• If you smoke 1~2 packs a day, you will be able to save approximately $30,000~$70,000 over the next 20 years by succeeding in your efforts to stop smoking " You can buy a House with that Money!"

• Medical research shows that on average you will live a minimum of 7 additional years if you quit smoking "Enjoy 7 More Great Years of Life"

• You will be able to earn additional income as a result of the reduced sick time that you will need (studies show that smokers get sick much more often than non-smokers)

• You will regain your health - medical studies show that health benefits begin as soon as 12 hours after you quit smoking.

Quit Smoking Now!
    email me: fesyjon@yahoo.com

SFG75 Guest

God, I'm thinking a big 'ole maduro corona sounds good for the morning. How 'bout the erst of ya?

Blog Entries

Don't ya just hate do-gooder liberals Scotty?

I don't know where this guy thinks he can buy a house with "money" for $30,000.00. In my case I'd just as soon cut 7 years off of my life which is 7 years LESS time I will be a burden to my family and society since I'll be in advanced stages of Alzheimer’s. The 50K savings in medical bills is BS too. If you have a good health insurance plan your out of pocket expenses are minimal but I challenge his point in the first place that smokers have more medical bills. Oh "earn additional income" sorry Charlie, some of us don't work. and my health is just fine

Actually this joker is worse than a do-gooder because he's trying to sell a "quit smoking" scam which doesn't work in the first place. Scum like fesyjon are the type of lowlife that call elderly people and try to sell them stuff that they don't need.

At least the "true believers" (you know, the ones with their heads placed firmly up their asses that love to tell people what's good for them) do indeed BELIEVE in their cause.

This piece of shit fesyjon is only here spamming the board in an attempt to sell his snake oil. Didn't he violate board policy by not posting this garbage in the proper forum?

GO AWAY SPAMMER
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-30-2005 at 10:20 AM.

4. Default

I have a little suprise to send to his yahoo mailbox. Hope he is protected
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    I have a little suprise to send to his yahoo mailbox. Hope he is protected
    LMAO

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Don't ya just hate do-gooder liberals Scotty?

At least the "true believers" (you know, the ones with their heads placed firmly up their asses that love to tell people what's good for them) do indeed BELIEVE in their cause.

This piece of shit fesyjon is only here spamming the board in an attempt to sell his snake oil. Didn't he violate board policy by not posting this garbage in the proper forum?

GO AWAY SPAMMER

For once, I must say that I agree with Bill here. A true act of civil disobedience these days is lighting up on your own property.

Quote Originally Posted by fesyjon
    [• You will be able to earn additional income as a result of the reduced sick time that you will need (studies show that smokers get sick much more often than non-smokers)

•:
    i dont know about anyone else but i go to work puking with my eyeball poppin out of my head, if im sick i might as well be getting paid for it. i save my sicktime for days i just dont want to get out of bed.

SFG75 Guest

[COLOR=Blue]• Studies have shown that you will save a minimum of $50,000 in medical bills over the next 20 years when you quit smoking
    Given the fact that most cigar smokers begin at a later age than cigarette smokers, I doubt this is true.

• If you smoke 1~2 packs a day, you will be able to save approximately $30,000~$70,000 over the next 20 years by succeeding in your efforts to stop smoking " You can buy a House with that Money!"

• You will be able to earn additional income as a result of the reduced sick time that you will need (studies show that smokers get sick much more often than non-smokers)
    Pure fiction, if people don't spend their money on smoking, they will spend it on some other "vice." Most people smoke with what is ther expendable income or money they want to part with how they deem fit to do so.

• You will regain your health - medical studies show that health benefits begin as soon as 12 hours after you quit smoking.
    Yeah, I want to live to be 97 and be in the nursing home.

Cigar smoking and Cigarette smoking is two different beasts that people try and pen together.

i think we all know that smoking is bad or at least not the best for us. but let us kill ourselves in our own way! and i don't want to be old in 'home' playing bingo.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mithril
    and i don't want to be old in 'home' playing bingo.
    The best line of the whole thread!. Bravo!!.

well what can you say, i'm only 21. unless there is large amounts of cash involved in the game, i'm not interested.

SFG75 Guest

You're all good mithril, all good in my book.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mithril
    and i don't want to be old in 'home' playing bingo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    The best line of the whole thread!. Bravo!!.
    I don't get it.......can someone explain it to me? I'm a little slow on the uptake at times.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Jack
    Cigar smoking and Cigarette smoking is two different beasts that people try and pen together.

Excellent point, I wonder why he thinks this place is about smoking cigarettes.......

Hex, is this asshole banned yet?!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Hex, is this asshole banned yet?!
    IDNK-I like him here though, he's fun to bat around.

Thread Information