Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning BOTL / SOTL, Just a little post padding

Lessee, went to a Disney dinner last night, and Disney throws one hell of a party!! Dinner at Pappadeaux, open bar, video presentation and Q&A with our rep. Came home feeling full of beer and fish and went to bed early.

Got up early this morning feeling UGH, but went to work early as I had set up an early morning meeting. My folks suprised me with a Christmas gift, a RP Sun Grown and a Padron Anni maduro churchill!!! Brought a friggen tear to me eye, and I said "ooh baby baby, sweet Jesus!!".

well work has become much better for me now that the neighbors at my station have an open broadband connection!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I ran a call earlier at a massage school and they invited me back to "help out" their students and get a free massage. We asked if there were happy endings....heheh...needless to say we got weird looks.

Blog Entries

Good Morning all,
    I'm having a slooooow get around day today. Just can't seem to get the motor runnin'! Had a pretty long day yesterday, had to travel from Wichita to our Tulsa facility to do some internal auditing and training....3 hour drive each way with a 9 hour workday sandwiched in between.

The drive did give me the opportunity to smoke a couple of good sticks though, on the way down had a Cusano 18 conn churchill, saved a SanchoPanza maduro toro for the ride back. Got lucky and caught a "convoy" of flat-beds hauling ass, set the cruise at 85......cranked up my Frank Zappa CD (Joes Garage) and enjoyed the hell out of the SP!!

Maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all!!

Spent yesterday afternoon in the pub, wetting the head of a colleagues baby. Few to many pints of Stella and today I am feeling a tiny bit fragile.

Oh well, Christmas Party #1 of 4 tonight.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Yes, a fine good morning!

Seems to be a day where everyone had trouble getting out of bed. I know I did! Should be a fairly straightforward day, some reports to write at work... gifts to plan for Christmas...

Just found out that the owner of one of my local cigar shops lives right around the corner from where I live now! Totally cool. Its funny because he has to go outside to smoke at his place and in the cold of Canada during the winter that is not fun at all. So We are planning to get together in the new year and have some smokes in the "Cigar Loft" I created in the storage place above the garage. hehe. Small world!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Well, i'm at work, and don't feel like doing jack. My boss hasn't made it in yet, and my co-worker is no where to be found. Expecting another cigar shipment here in the shop today, I should be getting my Carlos Toranos in. Then I'll have to go hide them in the bathroom like all the other packages. I'm officially overflowing. I want to get some packages out, but I might wait till after the holidays because shipping is retarded right now. Don't want the sticks out for a couple of weeks. Ya, I got bored at work the other day and got out a sheet of paper and wrote down some dudes and all their info, now I got a hit list next to my computer. I'm very sneaky. Well, i guess it's really not that sneaky now that I just wrote all that, but from this point on, nothing by sneaky. Yup, stealth and sneaky.

Uh, went by the tattoo shop yesterday. We're almost good to go, he showed me his second draft and said, "ya, we could probably get the outline done tonite." I said "no sir". He knows I'll make 26 different changes to it before I sit down. But it won't be long. Won't be long at all. Also made an appointment for my dad. When I went down to visit him, he finally got to see my work. So now he wants my guy to work on him. He's gonna come up here for a week and hang out with me and get tattooed. Sounds like a good week to me.

Practice tonite. That's all.

Got off work this morning at 8am. So far so good. Dog refuses to go poop outside becuase the ground is wet....back in the crate he goes.

Won my first Cbid auction...now time to burn the PW. Going to run around a little bit today and go get lunch soon. Gettung hungry.

On a lighter note I did pick up a patient yesterday who decided to hack away at his neck and arm with a razor blade...that was a nice little change of pace. Other than that same ole same ole!

Well, I've been battling a cold for the past few days and I think I'm finally getting the upper hand. I usually use an electric razor, but there is something very satisfying about shaving a few days worth of beard with hot water, hot lather and a new razor.

Occasionally I visit the barber shop and treat myself to a barber shop shave. If you haven't tried it you should.

Well I am feeling like cold wet dog shit today. My cigar shop had a Davidoff event yesterday; I showed up at 4:30 and didn't leave until well after midnight. Smoked three Davidoffs, one Avo 80, and Hoya de Monterey and a Griffin 22nd Anniversary. Only had a few beers, and after the wannabees cleared out around 10PM, the core harcore group shot the shit, told stories, laffed our asses off, and had a great time.

Got home around 1AM, went to bed at 2AM, woke up 3.5 hours later and it's back to work. Man, this was a lot easier 20 years ago. But it's still worth it!!!

Today-

I started working on patching the drywall holes in the family room ceiling. Arrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!- taking a bit of a breather at the moment.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Today-

I started working on patching the drywall holes in the family room ceiling. Arrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!- taking a bit of a breather at the moment.
    Having fun are we??

Just finished my last final today, and am ready for my 3 week vacation.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

I feel a little like this:

Holy shit dude, you are one tough MFer.
    If I had six cigars in one night, I would be like,

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Well I am feeling like cold wet dog shit today. My cigar shop had a Davidoff event yesterday; I showed up at 4:30 and didn't leave until well after midnight. Smoked three Davidoffs, one Avo 80, and Hoya de Monterey and a Griffin 22nd Anniversary. Only had a few beers, and after the wannabees cleared out around 10PM, the core harcore group shot the shit, told stories, laffed our asses off, and had a great time.

Got home around 1AM, went to bed at 2AM, woke up 3.5 hours later and it's back to work. Man, this was a lot easier 20 years ago. But it's still worth it!!!

work is super slow. been searching the forums and soaking in some information. I'm considering :

1: Buying a cooler
    2: Buying a box of the Trilogy Authentic Corojo

Today, get off at 5, swinging by the tattoo shop again to look at the 3rd draft. it's coming together nicely. then swinging by Sarah's employer's house to see if i can fix their wireless. Then, going to a Christmas party at my friends at 7. I would like to squeeze a cigar in between the modem and the party. Hope it happens.

Heading to Jackson tomorrow for Sarah's sister's cheerleading competition. We're not going to the comp. we're going shopping. I'm hoping I will get too some nice B&M's. We'll see.

More sheetrock work today after I finish this coffee. For some reason, this repair job has become theraputic.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I'm on my 4th cup of coffee already. Trying to get my desk cleared off so I can get out of my office!

Good morning everybody. I'm getting a late start today. Just finishing my cup of coffee.. Gotta go pick up a microwave today and finish some Christmas shopping..

Yesterday was soooo nice (54*) that a few of us neighbors decided to have a BBQ. Brought out all of the tables chairs and grill from the backyard and put everything in my driveway. People were looking at us like we were nuts.. Good food, good drinks, good friends and of course a good cigars
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Yay, its Monday!

well... all that really means is one day close to Friday and holiday!

So, just found out my Boss's Boss is off to Cuba... need to get an order in with him!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Blog Entries

Good morning everyone!! Gettin a little bit of a slow start to the day myself......but, unfortunately, its just me thats slow. Lot of network troubles this morniing, e-mail down, internet connection spotty, which of course leads to a bunch of un-happy users But the really bad thing is that they all know the way to my office.

I usually get the last laugh lately though. We have undergone some network changes recently which has changed the way users log-on and boot up their systems.......so usually I just go click around a bit, then tell them it was a picnic problem and its corrected now. They thank me profusely....all the time not realizing that picnic stands for Problem In Chair..Not In Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    all the time not realizing that picnic stands for Problem In Chair..Not In Computer.
    I love that one. LOL

Thread Information