Thread: **Secret Santa Update**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Default **Secret Santa Update**

Just starting up a little thread to see which of you have received your Secret Santa package yet. If it isnt to much trouble pictures or a just a description of your packages contents would be awesome; so I know what I missed out on by running this thing . After the 25th depending on ya'lls choice I can post a thread with the list of who had who for each secret santa, but I will leave that entirely up to ya'll.

P.S. - If you have not sent off your package to your Secret Santa you may want to start looking into doing so pretty soon. The holidays are coming up rather quickly and shipping and transit time takes longer this time of year. Just a friendly reminder!
    Last edited by dHUTCH; 12-09-2006 at 03:26 PM.

2. Default

I got mine awhile back...Lets just say Santa was damn good to me.

Same here - about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Was Santa good to me? Yup.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

sent mine out on 11/21...still not received...heard nothing from my santa...

Recieved mine last week, and my package was above and beyond, including a Xikar punch.

Sent and my end out and it has been recieved.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Blog Entries

I got my package a couple of weeks back. A very nice cigar box clock and some great smokes. I'll take a picture of the clock when I get a chance, some of the smokes are no longer with us.

Ohh yeah, I sent mine out last weekend.
    Last edited by hex1848; 12-09-2006 at 09:08 PM.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    sent mine out on 11/21...still not received(damn, it's only the 12th)...heard nothing from my santa...
    Easy there big fella~ Santa doesn't always need to ask; sometimes he just "knows" what to bring.

BTW, your package was sent via the big brown truck last Thursday....the reindeer are still recovering from the dose of genital warts they got from stormypenny and won't be doing any flying for at least another week!

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Easy there big fella~ Santa doesn't always need to ask; sometimes he just "knows" what to bring.

BTW, your package was sent via the big brown truck last Thursday....the reindeer are still recovering from the dose of genital warts they got from stormypenny and won't be doing any flying for at least another week!

pee-pee dance started.....thanks,santa...it should be coal...i have been bad (illness is my excuse)

I got my package alright! A bottle of Knob Hill Kentucky bourbon whiskey A ton of kick ass cigars! And a beautiful German speaking, Cigar smoking, Salsa dancing Cuban Woman holding a European Cigar Cult Journal magazine!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information