Thread: DHutch, expect a letter....

Default DHutch, expect a letter....

.... from my apartment complex.

Seems you took out my mail box and the boxes of 8 of my neighbors... great job!!!

Thanks a lot for the bomb, I really appreciate it.

I guess I'll actully have to get some coffee at some point to go with the Javas. I realized last week when we were packing up her sheeot in 6 years I had never brewed even 1 cup of coffee in this house.

I'll drink it here and there but never made a pot for myself, just found it wierd. I'll stop rambling now.

Thanks again.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Good play Hutch

Hope all is well Loudpipes!
    Go drink some coffee.

Nice play, DHutch.

LP- I am totally with you on the coffee thing. I would not know where to begin to get a pot going. Pretty damn sad.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Nice play, DHutch.

LP- I am totally with you on the coffee thing. I would not know where to begin to get a pot going. Pretty damn sad.
    WOW that is really easy to learn and maybe something that would be much appreciated if your wife is a coffee drinker.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    WOW that is really easy to learn and maybe something that would be much appreciated if your wife is a coffee drinker.
    You are right, Cinda. I will be sure to give it a try some time. My problem is that I cannot rise to start the day without the coffee to begin with. I would need to be put on a cart and wheeled over to the pot, then splashed with cold water to gain temporary alertness. Finally, someone would have to operate my arms for me and then clean up all of the loose coffee grounds that I spilled. It is probably best that I stay away from the coffee making business. When she is not here, I make sure that I have some sort of canned Starbucks products on hand to jolt me enough until I can get to a gas station or something.

Weird, I know. I am not allowed to do laundry either because I always find a way to fuck that little task up.

The thing that I find very strange is to this very day, my Mother-in-Law has never ever pumped her own gas?

If my wife dumped me, I am sure that I would learn coffee making skills and laundry etc. out of neccesity.

---thread jack over---
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Let me clarify, it's not that I don't know how to make coffee... it's I just never had a reason to.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Thread Information