Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xikar Cutter Help

Default Xikar Cutter Help

Ok, i hate to do this, but i need a new cutter bad! I've been watching this one on ebay ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3247&rd=1&rd=1

I know nothing about these cutters and figured you guys could give me your opinion. Is it a good buy?

Any help will be appreciated.

Chris.

It's a good cutter - keep one in my car.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

The Xi is all metal. Xii has plastic handles and body. Then they have some crazy custom jobs, that are a lot more. I love my Xi. And they have a lifetime warranty. I got mine from here: http://stores.ebay.com/Cigars-and-More

I have one of the black versions. The Xicar double cutter is sweet. works great, looks like that bidding is getting up there though so don't get jacked!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Ok. I got on amazon, which I forget about alot and did a search. Seems too good to be true

$3.96
    http://www.amazon.com/Xikar-Cutter-T...sporting-goods

$2.99
    http://www.amazon.com/Xikar-Cutlery-...&s=home-garden

$3.92
    http://www.amazon.com/Zebrawood-stai...sporting-goods

Are these too good to be true? If not, I'll buy a coupe of em.

Holy F---. That seems too good to be true. $3.92 for the Zebrawood model?? I don't think so. If it works out let me know, I will buy one for each room in my house, and one for work, one for each side of my car and one for my mother in law and one for my dog.

we will see. I just ordered the sebra wood one with express delivery, It should arrive on the 23rd. Just over 19 bucks.

yeah same here! yowzah!?!?!

-W.

yup, well i just ordered two. glad i could help, i guess. ha ha.

Wow, that's crazy cheap. Make sure you guys post when you get the final product. Hope it's legit.

crap they won't ship to Canada... looks like the prices just soared on the other ones and the zebrawood is up to $8.00..

-W.

$8 is still an awesome deal. Chris, Xikars are great. You'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    $8 is still an awesome deal. Chris, Xikars are great. You'll enjoy it.
    ya, i knew you guys swore by them, so i was just wondering if the the one i was looking at was geniune. then i stumbled upon them on amazon and just had to try it. one of the ones i got the lowest price was like 3.99 and the highest price was over $100 ! Guess we'll see. Won't be here till after christmas though.

If the deal doesn't come through for you, I can point you to a guy who sells them at a reasonable price who is a fair and nice guy. Did you ever get that table top as well?

I ordered the zebrawood one for $8.00. I tried to get two but it would only let me order one. $16 after shipping still seems like a great deal. Thanks for the links!

WOW. I just looked again and the price is up tp $54 now.

never got that table top, but i did find the $20 one that i had referred to. probably wait till after christmas, just thought it would be a neat accesory.

"I am sorry but there was a glitch in our system this morning that cause
    our pricing to be wrong on many of our items. I am sorry but we can't
    accept the order as it was placed. If you still want the items please
    feel free to visit the website and purchase them again. Let us know if we
    can help you further. thank you.

--
    Warren Sager
    orders@internetretailconnection.com
    Internet Retail Connection
    "

SOAB !

I got the same message. My response:

The money has been removed from my account. My performance on this contract for the sale of the good has been completed. If you refuse to honor your end of our bargain I will be forced to report you to amazon. Furthermore, if I an damaged in anyway, I will file suit in Portsmouth District Court alleging a violation of New Hampshire's consumer protection statute. This statute affords a minimum damage of $1000.00 or actual damages, which ever is more. Furthermore, it affords the opportunity to double or triple those damages based on your conduct. I expect my order to be fulfilled per the terms of our contract. Again, the funds have been removed from my account. This transaction has been completed.

Dang, I knew it was too good to be true! I hope they keep their end of the bargain. Just like it says underneath Cigarbid's website, all bid orders are a binding contract. So, it's their mistake, the consumer shouldn't be penalized for it. Good luck guys.

Andrew

Thread Information