View Poll Results: How many people like Cuba cigar

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • How many people like Dominca cigar?

0 0%
  • How many people like spain cigar?

0 0%
  • How many people could make humidifier by themselves?

2 28.57%
  • How many cigar people could smoke in their life time?(I know this question sounds bit of stupidness)

5 71.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introduction of myself

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Welcome from Tennessee...Where we routinely kick people from Texas's ass for being smaller, stupider, and uglier.
    Boys, play nice! LOL.. I grew up in TN, but lived several years in TX. I never thought I'd end up living in FL. :)

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    heh. welcome from Texas, where everything is bigger and the people are smarter and better looking!
    I can think of at least one counter example:

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Lee Parsec View Post

Welcome from Washington, DC. I'm really curious - how did you find this website?
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Welcome from Tennessee...Where we routinely kick people from Texas's ass for being smaller, stupider, and uglier.
    lol! Like Tennesseans even know where Texas is! Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Lee Parsec View Post
    Ok, dammit. The guy was born in New Haven and educated at Yale and Harvard. He was in TX by opportunistic chance alone, not to be born, or to go to school at UT, A&M, Rice, or any other venerable Lone Star institution.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Ok, dammit. The guy was born in New Haven and educated at Yale and Harvard. He was in TX by opportunistic chance alone, not to be born, or to go to school at UT, A&M, Rice, or any other venerable Lone Star institution.
    But he's got a ranch, clears brush alot, and talks like a real Texan.

K123, welcome from DC. The place were the best, brightest and best looking people from TN and TX go to. I'm better looking then anyone from Texas or Tennassee.

Side bar: this guy cracks me up!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

This thread got real fun after pg 1.

Welcome again K123!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    K123, welcome from DC. The place were the best, brightest and best looking people from TN and TX go to. I'm better looking then anyone from Texas or Tennassee.

Blog Entries

He moved to Texas at a VERY young age so I highly doubt he even remembers much as a kid about even living here.

But he's got a ranch, clears brush alot, and talks like a real Texan.
    He talks like a Texan because that's where he grew up.

We have a former State Rep. here in Connecticut who was born in Germany and moved here when he was very young. He went to college (undergraduate and graduate school) in Washington DC. He vacations with his family in other states and other countries. He calls himself a "Connecticut" guy and no one argues with him.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Tomato, Tomatoe.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    He moved to Texas at a VERY young age so I highly doubt he even remembers much as a kid about even living here.

We have a former State Rep. here in Connecticut who was born in Germany and moved here when he was very young. He went to college (undergraduate and graduate school) in Washington DC. He vacations with his family in other states and other countries. He calls himself a "Connecticut" guy and no one argues with him.
    Can you say SARCASM? I knew you could.

Actually I know many people from Texas, all of which are able to pronounce "nucular" correctly, and most of them could form complete, coherent sentences.

"You fool me once ...........

shame on ....

shame on me .....

..... won't get fooled again."

lol, well, by the time he got his MBA, he'd spent about 1/2 his life in Texas, having finished up 4years of HS at boarding school in Mass. After that, he campaigned for pols in Alabama, and daddy in DC, got a DUI in Maine and just moved around a lot until moving back to TX.

So, yeah, except for his butchery of the English language, he sounds just like me.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Can you say SARCASM? I knew you could.

Actually I know many people from Texas, all of which are able to pronounce "nucular" correctly, and most of them could form complete, coherent sentences.
    Can you say "Hi my name's Barry and I'm as asshole." I knew you could.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Can you say "Hi my name's Barry and I'm as asshole." I knew you could.
    Couldn't think of anything original huh?
    Can't say I'm surprised though.

BTW, your grammar is as good as dumbyas.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    I build all of my computers, since 1997 anyway, and when all else fails, ie. throwing across room, yes I will read the manual.
    Not that it usually helps much.
    The only time I totally screwed up a computer when I upgraded it was when I read the manual...

Welcome, K123. I do like the cigars from Hong Kong!!

Blog Entries

Greetings from New England...I have lived in the great state of Texas too and things do appear bigger

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Welcome from Calgary Alberta Canada!!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

bigpoppapuff Guest

i think he might be gone.....

Thread Information