Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlito's Way Sampler

Thanks for the pointer Sarge!
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

yeah thanks sarge. That Hemingway maddie better watch out now!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Sidewinder or whomever might know, do yal mind dropping me a PM with the site yal ordered this sampler from? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by dHUTCH View Post
    Sidewinder or whomever might know, do yal mind dropping me a PM with the site yal ordered this sampler from? I'd greatly appreciate it.
    The PM is out there.

SLC told me about this site originally. The pages load VERY slowly when it comes time to add to cart and make the purchase. At least they did for me. So, you might need to be patient.

Steve
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."

5. Default

Its no secret its wwwHolts.com

Good place
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Good place
    Oh no! the cats outa the bag! Thanks Kevin.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Good place
    LOL! I wasn't trying to be secretive...the man asked for a PM, so I gave him a PM.

UPS guy just delivered my sampler. The cigars went right into the humidor. I can't wait to try one!

Thread Information