Thread: Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill

Default Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill

This cigar really took me by surprise. It is probably the most complex cigar I've ever smoked at such a young age.

Overall impression - Medium to full body - spicy floral

The cigar started out full bodied with strong pepper. The pepper quickly changed to spice and floral notes. About an inch into the cigar it completely changed its profile to a thick buttery cream flavor. Totally unexpected and came out of nowhere. Within a half an inch the profile changed to cherry with spice. As I continued smoking the flavor changed back again to floral notes with spice. The spice quickly intensified until a salty, woody floral character came. The spice subsided somewhat but once it came in the beginning it never left.

The cigar is not my typical taste but I can respect how great the cigar is at such a young age. In a year I can only imagine how good it can be.

Grab a box if you can. Bury them in your coolidor for at least a year and you'll have a great cigar on your hands.

Rated 92

Great review.
    It would be hard to pass this one up after reading your review. When I get some room in my Humi I think I will go looking for some of these.

Or maybe I will wait till CI gets them.
    Last edited by hoodere; 12-16-2006 at 01:11 AM.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Quote Originally Posted by hoodere View Post
    Great review.
    It would be hard to pass this one up after reading your review. When I get some room in my Humi I think I will go looking for some of these.

Or maybe I will wait till CI gets them.
    Let us know if you see them at CI, that would be very interesting.
    Last edited by WOXOF; 12-16-2006 at 05:46 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Let us know if you see them at CI, that would be very interesting.

That would be interesting...Since the Cuban embargo has not been lifted.

c'mon ya'll, poodere knows Fidel's gaspin' his last breath right now - he could already be dead! He's bettin' that damned ol' embargo'll be debated and legislated right out into the middle of the Atlantic quicker'n you can say "cohiba". Which by that time, CI'll have 'em in stock and cootie'll have planty of room in his humi!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigsmoke Guest

Nothing will change after Fidel dies. It will take decades to lift the embargo.

Thread Information