Thread: CAO Black Man Of War

Default CAO Black Man Of War

Put a box of these biggies 6X60 in my storage cabinet about a couple of months ago and transfered 3 into my smoking desktop two days ago. I decided to smoke one before I went to bed tonight.
    This cigar is big and beautiful,well constructed and produces lots of smoke. It draws easy and burns super.
    The medium going heavy body taste is a strong,spicy going peppery, with a complex flavor. I don't believe my pallet is developed enough to properly describe and differentiate the complex flavors. Just real happy someone came up with that description. Kinda lets someone like me off the hook.
    The cigar started out strong ,however after the first third began to progressively smooth out. The last third was mildly enjoyable, however still left a somewhat bitter peppery finish.
    This cigar is a little strong for my likeing, however a more experienced smoker might really enjoy it. It has all the stuff of a real good cigar and the pro's have rated the CAO Blacks a 10. Can't get any better than that. I will let the remainder of my box humi out for 2-3 more months and see if they smooth out.
    I paid $46.00/box of 10 on the devil site. CI lists them for a little over $70.00/box of 10. Not too bad for a highly rated one hour smoke I guess. These are a limited edition.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Blog Entries

Nice review hoodere, straightforward and to the point, not filled up with a bunch of bullshit like the ones you see from the so-called "experts" in the stupid cigar magazines!

I pretty much don't like anything by CAO but these sound interesting based on your review except that you stated that the draw is "easy" whereas I prefer cigars with a firm draw.

You got them for a great price too!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information