Thread: Stop ... Cooler Time.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stop ... Cooler Time.

Ok, In honor of my 500th post, I believe will go to WalMart and purchase a cooler.

As I've said, I'm buying a whole lot more than I'm smoking. Then on top of that, I just won another box of 5 Vegas Gran Reserva. Churchill. Yup, there's no way I have room for those. I plan on repackaging the boxes I've purchased and put them in the cooler. I had taken them out of the box and put them in the Plano Box. I can barely shut it now.

I'm seriously considering selling some to my idiot friends around here. A guy called me the other day and wanted to buy some off me, but I wasn't home.

What have you guys done to me?

Get the one that will hold a medium size dead body (un-chopped up).
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

welcome to the dark side.

3 months - 500 posts - Talk about a post whore!

Go buy an old volkswagen beetle and turn it into a humi. Those things are air tight.

Oh yeah... congrats on #500

They are not all that expensive so get a big one. I bought a 28 qt cooler about 2 months ago and am already considering another. This in addition to 3 desktops and a cabinet.
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?----MY WAY

Chris, go buy that trailer you posted about earlier.

... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I wasnt having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.
    Last edited by chefchris; 12-18-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I was having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.

I have currently have 2 firebirds. Can't complain about either $14 lighter. I keep one in my truck, for traveling, and one in the house for when I smoke outback. Both lighters perform excellent and I rarely have to refill them.

... on top of my decision to purchase a cooler, i have also decided to buy a lighter. I'm bidding on a Firebird on ebay. I smoked out side the other nite on Beale Street and I usually use matches. Well, it was windy, and I was having very good luck with it. I plan on just using it on the rare occasion that I smoke outside to save money on refills and to expand the life of the lighter. Other than that, I will be using matches like i have been. Cheap and classy. just like me.
    Dude, you can get a Firebird at Wal-mart for a decent price. You have to go there for the cooler anyway. Take a look at the camping isle, that's where I found mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hoodere View Post
    They are not all that expensive so get a big one. I bought a 28 qt cooler about 2 months ago and am already considering another. This in addition to 3 desktops and a cabinet.
    Space is at a premium in your truck, eh?

Hey Chris, yep you're SCREWED now! Ya may as well just bite the bullet and get a 100 or a 120 quart cooler at Wal-Mart. This is the best time of year to buy them as they're not exactly "in season" if ya know what I mean! I bought my big coolers this time of year for a hell of a discount. Oh and be sure to buy a pound of beads. You only need a half pound for a 120 quart cooler but when you buy that second cooler, you won't have to buy anymore beads!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Ya may as well just bite the bullet and get a 100 or a 120 quart cooler at Wal-Mart.
    it's a 50qt. it was all they had so resist leaving your snoody comments

I had a 48qt and a 50qt to choose from. The rednecks here drink all year round. I wanted a bigger one, but WalMart is pretty much the only place to get one around here. But I have plenty of room now. Got another box on the way as we speak. I'm gonna try and get pictures up whenever I get a camera over here.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Space is at a premium in your truck, eh?
    lol. I'll bet he figure out a built-in for behind the seat. Wouldn't be so bored then!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Hey Chris,
    Check out this awesome website!
    cool link

Hey Chris, I saw that the Sam's Club up here has 150 qt marine coolers on sale for $60. At the rate you are buying up cigars you might need one.

Thread Information