Thread: What whiskey to drink?

Hello everybody, I`m new here so please excuse me if I make some mistakes when posting here.I would like to make a Christmas gift to my girfriend: cigars and a bottle of fine whiskey, but I dont know which one to choose so please help me. One of the cigars I now she likes are Churchill and I`ll probably buy her this cigars, but can you tell me which is the best whiskey for them? Or you may offer other combinations of cigars & whiskey :) Thank you in advance and have Very Marry Christmas!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

Blog Entries

Most of us are new here,no need what so ever to beshy. (And that goes for all you lurkers out their as well!)

Although I'm not that big a fan of drinking Whiskey while smoking a cigar, I would have to go with Crown Royal or Jack Daniels if I had to choose.

I'm a much bigger fan of a good rum along with my smokes. Zaya ismy favorite brand (made in Guatemala).

Edited by: hex1848
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

If I had to make a suggestion I would go with either Crown Royal Special Reserve(~$40) or Johnny Walker Black lable(~$45). If you think she would prefer Jack make sure you get her Single Barrell(~$45).
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

PS

WELCOME!!!!!Edited by: Oblik
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

I know this is a bit late, since you were asking about it as a
    Christmas gift, but I enjoy Maker's Mark whiskey. On other
    occassions I go back to JD.

Thread Information