Hello everyone,

My name is Mark and I've recently joined the site. I'd figure I should introduce myself. I'm currently living in Maryland and I am a full time student at the University of Baltimore Law School.

I am new to cigar smoking and began about a month or two ago. So far I haven't had a cigar I didn't like, and I'm having fun learning as much as possible about cigars. So far I've only had a couple of smokes mainly some Fuente's (8-5-8 Maduro and Curley Head), Baccarat and 5 Vegas Limitada 2006. When I'm smoking I normally enjoy some quality rum or a white russian.

I'm open for any advice on some cigars you think I should try and would enjoy as well as any books that are worth reading about cigars (I've already read the idiot's book to cigars). I'm really interested in cigars I "have to smoke" since I'm going on vacation soon for two weeks during my break from school (one week in Vegas and another in Florida) and I plan on brining at least 14 cigars with me on the journey (1 for each day). Well I will thank everyone in advance for any advice.