Thread: Holiday Sampler

Default Holiday Sampler

Happy Holidays! Here's a nice selection of smokes that you guys/gals can stuff your stockings with-each sampler is 15 smokes:

A. Fuente Sungrown Belicoso
    A. Fuente Double Chateau Fuente
    A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Natural
    Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
    Gurkha Expedition 1887 Ltd. Toro
    Gurkha Legend '8 Years Aged' Torpedo
    Padron 1964 Anniversario Maduro Torpedos
    Padron #2000 Maduro
    H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Robusto
    CAO MX2 Toro
    Cohiba Corona
    Partagas Cifuentes '04 Noviembre
    Triple Ligero X3
    Hoyo De Monterey Excalibur 1066 King Arthur
    Hoyo De Monterey Excalibur Royal Sterling Nobilis

I got 4 of these and they are $50 shipped for all 15 smokes.

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Hey DR, if you still have one of these available come January, I'll probably take you up on the offer. I'm guessing there won't be any left though.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thumbs up

If you have any of these come January, I'll try for another. These are all quality gars that I have yet to try. After looking at the MSRP's on them the savings is phenomenol(sp). It seems Desert Rat is truely into the holiday spirit. I'm very much surprised no one els is attempting to snap these up.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    Hey DR, if you still have one of these available come January, I'll probably take you up on the offer. I'm guessing there won't be any left though.
    No problem, your name is on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    If you have any of these come January, I'll try for another.
    Sampler sent today DC# 70051160000188616279. You sir will have to get in line for a second sampler .

************************************UPDATE******** *********************

In putting together Dicksons package, I noticed that one or two of the samplers will have minor variations from what is listed-different wrapper, different size on a couple of the cigars.

To forestall any bitching or whining, each 15 gar sampler will also have a complimentary:

OPUS X Perfection X

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Smile

This is a great deal. The proverbial check is in the mail. Thank You not only for the cigars but, your trust also.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    No problem, your name is on one.

Sampler sent today DC# 70051160000188616279. You sir will have to get in line for a second sampler .

************************************UPDATE******** *********************

In putting together Dicksons package, I noticed that one or two of the samplers will have minor variations from what is listed-different wrapper, different size on a couple of the cigars.

To forestall any bitching or whining, each 15 gar sampler will also have a complimentary:

OPUS X Perfection X

Holy Crap!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

I would love to get in on this great sampler. Looks well worth the $50. PM me with payment details etc.

OK Boys:

Naked Gun USPS DC#0306 1070 0001 2212 1406
    Kenyth USPS DC#0306 1070 0001 2212 1413
    597 USPS DC#0306 1070 0002 7637 8886

This is all done.

Merry Christmas .

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    OK Boys:

Naked Gun USPS DC#0306 1070 0001 2212 1406
    Kenyth USPS DC#0306 1070 0001 2212 1413
    597 USPS DC#0306 1070 0002 7637 8886

This is all done.

Merry Christmas .

Thank you sir! The cashiers check is in the mail this afternoon.

Thank you. I'm sure I'll enjoy the cigars.

11. Smile

Thanks for the hitchhiker. Such a deal!!!!!

Okay, I'm patiently waitng in line....waiting.....waitin......waiti...wait

Merry Christmas brother!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dickson; 12-22-2006 at 07:51 PM. Reason: fix smiley
    ~ Mark Twain

12. Thumbs up

Got it!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!! Thanks again for trusting me.......
    ~ Mark Twain

Bravo DR. True Xmas spirit.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

That's very generous of you DR. That's a helluva deal.

Default Got It

Got the Package today thanks alot D R everything looks great cant wait to smoke them
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

wish i had hopped onto this
    - Jon -
    New to the cigar world. Trying to find some good smokes

Another of my passions is jeeps/wheelin

Got the Cigars about an hour ago. They all look great, I think I'm gonna bring most of them on my vacation in a week. Once again thanks for the great deal and giving the new guy a chance.

We are all square.

Thanks guys.

No, no, no! Thank YOU!

Thread Information