Thread: Introduing myself

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Introducing myself

Where to start...well I turned 18 last Thursday, but I might as well be upfront and say I've had myself some sticks here and there over the past month or two. I live in the Chicagoland area and am a Senior in high school. I have a Boxer puppy that is almost a full time job, but she's worth it and has just graduated her training class tonight. I like photography, even though I don't do it as much as I use to, but when I am feeling creative I will spend a lot of time getting what I want.

As for cigars, I started out with Acids, but I've already developed a dislike for them. A couple of my favorites so far (even though I have a long journey ahead of me) are the CAO Brazilia series, the Mx2, and the Romeo y Julieta Bully. I tried an Italia, and a Sopranos, but didn't care for them too much. I will have to come back to them later. My "humi" is a snap pack that will hold about 10 cigars and a water pillow. I much prefer robustos over the other sizes for some reason.

There is a good chance I will skip the actual humi altogether and just get a cooler.

So there you have it,

Cory

Edit-I tried an RP edge last night and enjoyed it for the price. I also have a Padron 2000 in my box, along with a CAO gold, and an AF Rothschild to try this weekend perhaps.
    Last edited by Pwnstar590; 12-20-2006 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Information