Thread: Very odd dream!

Default Very odd dream!

I was at work all day yesterday and finally had enough down time to shower and try to catch some sleep before getting another call.

I finally get to the point of a decent sleep when I have this very odd dream.

First off I lived in a very hilly area like San Fransisco with all the crazy streets and I was alternating between a bike and a skate board through the roads. I ended up at some crazy concert when I realized I wanted a cigar. Ran back to the house and picked up a Bundle of a very dark AVO cigar(never had AVO's BTW) When I pulled off the pastic bundle wrappers it peeled off segments of the wrappers on the cigars. I thought, and realized I could not do anything about it now. I took them all with me. The weirdest part was the cigars were not firm, around a 42 ring, box pressed and 7" long and had the firmness of silly putty in a way. They maintained their shape but were "floppy" for lack of a better word. Besides the wrapper issues they smoked great and literally were super sweet with HEAVY chocolate flavors. Once again adding to the oddness I kept losing them and having to run back to my Humidor(which was on a desk on the beach at a concert) and getting more 'gars. All of course with the 100% tasty chocolate flavor, all limp and damaged. I remember basically chewing on them to get the chocolate flavor out even more.

Was this possibly my body being upset for not having a christmas cigar? The Anejo 48 I was going to have is still calling my name so maybe this week I Will smoke it. So confused. Either way I just had to get it out. I defiinitely work up perplexed with such a dream.

~Eddie

Actually it was your mind telling you to stay away from anything Avo cause I they are all fuckin dog rockets, even their "80th anni" cigars....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

bigpoppapuff Guest

smoking a "cigar" in the bay area might be a very scary dream......go hug your wife....just to let yourself know that everything is allright with you...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    smoking a "cigar" in the bay area might be a very scary dream......go hug your wife....just to let yourself know that everything is allright with you...

LOL

Same joke I was gonna make.

Maybe black and floppy was something still on your mind from the party 2 nights before?

*runs away*
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

I said "LIKE" San Fransisco..bunch of asses!

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    I said "LIKE" San Fransisco..bunch of asses!

Now you're talking SF, asses, and using a smilie with a finger extended.... um..... if I didn't personally know your wife I'd be getting worried.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

eddie....whatever the case may be....we're still your friends...it just means we need to be careful when we're around you....

no reacharounds....okay??......

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post

no reacharounds....okay??......
    You told me those were ok if we had our eyes closed BPP!

bigpoppapuff Guest

You told me those were ok if we had our eyes closed BPP!

eewwww!!!!!

wow, you must have really needed some sleep! BTW, good job on remembering the dream, I rarly remember a dream, much less to the detail that you did.

Oh, and Roham is off his rocker, at least as far as Avo Domains go. I love the #50's.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Now that I sit back and think about it. I remember during the day I was eating chocolate(lots of it), wanted to smoke an anejo badly and couldn't, and the last time I was in a B&M I was just staring at the AVO's becuase I had not tried them but felt they were overpriced.

Possibly all of those items combined with being extremely sleep deprived and going to sleep on a full stomach with a cigar on the brain.

I dunno, just trying to figure it out.

Oh and BPP-

bigpoppapuff Guest

all that seems to make sense.....but the san francisco thing worries me......now i must admit that i've been to SF,and it's a great city...but i hope you're not hanging out in the castro district...i mean,really hanging out in the castro district....

Now that I sit back and think about it. I remember during the day I was eating chocolate(lots of it), wanted to smoke an anejo badly and couldn't, and the last time I was in a B&M I was just staring at the AVO's becuase I had not tried them but felt they were overpriced.

Possibly all of those items combined with being extremely sleep deprived and going to sleep on a full stomach with a cigar on the brain.

I dunno, just trying to figure it out.

Oh and BPP-
    Still doesn't explain the flaccid cigars.
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

I Do have a want for a Culebra Cigar possibly why they were like noodles or something?

Maybe next time make time for the Anejo or let me know and I'll smoke one in your honor. But Anejos should not be ignored and cast aside. It may lead to feelings of inadequacy, inability to "perform" ...

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos View Post
    Maybe next time make time for the Anejo or let me know and I'll smoke one in your honor. But Anejos should not be ignored and cast aside. It may lead to feelings of inadequacy, inability to "perform" ...

Baron
    I am sure my wife can testify to not having a lack to perform...

I will make time this or next week. It is killing me. I have one that I can hear right now calling my name.

Thread Information