Thread: Cuban Crafters

Thumbs up Cuban Crafters

I got my triple bladed scissors in, and they threw in a DK Red!

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Cool!
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Cool Factor > function but still works very well. I love mine! Always strikes a good conversation.

They threw in a green with mine. A little to mild but still good.

I just bought some cigars from Cuban Crafters, they seem like a very good company. I bought the 12 pack sampler and got some more cigars on the way. Can't wait to try them. It looks like i'm going to go out and look for a cooler today or tomorrow.

How well does the three bad cutter work? I'm recently in the market for a nice cutter.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

6. Default

I have met and herfed with Don Kiki and smoked his cigars. He even signed my 50 count otterbox.He and his company are top notch and worthy of our business if you like his products. They also have some of the ultimate best humidors available for the price.
    The older I get ,the better I was

agreed Kevin. although the DK line is a bundled cigar that's easy on the wallet, they are great cigars. the same goes for their humidors. i have ordered several things from this site, and have not been let down yet. they have my business.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

8. Default

I like their cigars, but I won one of their Ebay auctions for a cutter and while it is beautiful, I've sent it back to them twice because the tiny little screws holding it together came out and the thing fell apart. Maybe the third time's the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by UpStateMike View Post
    I like their cigars, but I won one of their Ebay auctions for a cutter and while it is beautiful, I've sent it back to them twice because the tiny little screws holding it together came out and the thing fell apart. Maybe the third time's the charm.
    you talking about the triple blade scissors?
    i've sent mine back once.

funny you mention this... i bought a cutter from them a few weeks ago and 2 of the tiny screws have fallen out. it's still usable but i'll be sending it back once a few more fall out.

11. Default

Tiny screws tend to migrate out a lot for some reason. A little locktite fixes everything.

I am a big fan of Dk cigars and their humidors not thier cutters.

well, i found this site, i'm assuming we are looking for the thread locking stuff, could you point me in the right direction as to what you've got? there are quite a few choices

http://www.kscdirect.com/stores/loctite/

ok, so i got my scissors back about 2 weeks ago after sending them in for not cutting worth a crap. I've used it maybe four times, and it cut descent. Then I used it today and the freaking handle on it snapped! Just popped right off!

Stainless steal is no match for me.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ok, so i got my scissors back about 2 weeks ago after sending them in for not cutting worth a crap. I've used it maybe four times, and it cut descent. Then I used it today and the freaking handle on it snapped! Just popped right off!

you freakin' beast you. check your email.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post

Help is on the way.

hey man, i sure appreciate it. I'll try and get it cut and shipped tomorrow for you. Just get me the file.

Thread Information