Thread: Pwn's 2nd noob review-RP Edge Missle

Default Pwn's 2nd noob review-RP Edge Missle

I'm counting this as a 2nd review because the Macanudo doesn't count as a cigar, so the review doesn't count as a review.

Appearance- The reason I first purchased this was from a reccomendation here. I purchased it a second time because I enjoyed it. If it wouldn't have been for the Rec. I probably wouldn't have picked this up at all. For some reason when I look at this I don't think "good smoke". Maybe its the lack luster band that simply says "RP Edge" repeatedly in brown on a cream background. The wrapper itself looks very nice. Dark maduro leaf with no major veins or anything.

Construction- I think its a quality stick for what it Costs. I've had other more expensive sticks that were far worse than this is. Firm for the most part, the ash would have stayed, but since I was bowling again I decided to ash it so I wouldn't get it on the floor.

Smoke-The draw was very nice. I opened it up more than I did previously to keep myself from burning my toungue. Slightly tight, just how I like it. The smoke was thick and Creamy and the taste stayed consistent throughout the stick. It was spicy here and there which is nice, IMHO. This one has a bit of a nicotine kick to it. I don't know if it was because there wasn't much in my tummy, but I got a little light headed the first time as well (I blamed it for throwing off my second game ). Also, this stick does not need to be babysat. I am confident in walking away from this one for several frames and coming back knowing its still lit. burned even for the most part as well.

All in all, this stick is my second favorite now, removing the Mx2 from its spot. Brazilia is still number one for me however. Would I buy this stick again? Absolutely!

i'm under the impression you picked this up at a local b&m... how much did you pay for it? i just purchased a 5ver of the torpedo maduros off cigarsintl

looking forward to them altho i'm not sure if i'm ready for the fuller body quite yet

The Edge Corojo is one of my "go to" smokes. I got my father hooked on the maduro.

Be very careful when buying Edge from B&M's. Because the majority of them are unbanded they can switch them with dog rockets.

I just purchased Edge seconds from Holt's, can't even tell the difference except for the price.

Link to Holt's
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I wanna say they were 3 something per stick before taxes.

Blog Entries

This is one of my favorites for sure. I have not had any that did not have good construction/ash/burn, and consistent flavor......I have yet to be disappointed with them.

These are goingt o become my goto smoke I think. The next time I go to the B&M I am picking up a few to have when i am not feeling adventurous with something new.

Thread Information