Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another humi recommendation post

for those that have a distrust in the built in hygrometers I say exactly..........i went with my glass-top so that I can look through the glass to view my digital hygrometer. I trust the built-in one as much as I trust Bill Clinton with my wife......oooooooh.......

Whats wrong with having a glass top? If you keep the light situation under control I see no downfalls to using one. Unless I'm missing something then I would appreciate knowing why.

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

I do like the first one. Its a little different, but when it comes down to putting $$ over the table, I would pick #2
    Smokey the bear says:.....

i disagree with everyone that went with #2

I am right....I know I am
    Colts 2007 Superbowl Champs
    all those in denial.......

Default Totally different pick.

Well, initially I went with #2. My local guy ordered it for me. I got it yesterday, but I didn't like it as much when I opened it. If it were $50 that would be one thing, but it was $130. He let me bring it back and I picked out another Cuban Crafters from his stock. I went with this one:

Not as fancy, but with the price difference I picked out an ass-load of cigars from his shop. Now I just gotta season this sucka.

Thanks everyone for your support!!!

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

that's the same one i've got, i've only had one problem with it... tooooo small

its a great humi, good pick

Blog Entries

Well that one is nice too...I like number two the best but I think it would be better with the coloring and art work of one.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

thats a nice one too! i am into the darker woods, so that looks really nice. i also like the hygro built where it is in the lid. def looks very nice!

100 count right?
    - Jon -
    New to the cigar world. Trying to find some good smokes

Another of my passions is jeeps/wheelin

Quote Originally Posted by Fro-nig View Post
    i also like the hygro built where it is in the lid. def looks very nice
    Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but usually the hygrometer is not built into the wood on the inside. It is usually just held in place by some adhesive. I like those better because I don't have any use for the analog hygrometer, and I just never applied mine on the inside.

Yeah, the hygrometer is plastic and kinda cheese, but it is adjustable. I may use it as a general reference if it works ok, but I bought a 65% Puck so I should be in good shape without a hygrometer. If I decide I need one I'll get a digital one from him too.

It is a 100 count, but I think this particular one is out of stock (discontinued?) at CC. If you want one, my local B&M has a few more. PM me an I'll send you their digits.
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

11. Default

I got that same humidor for Christmas, but a darker cedar.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but usually the hygrometer is not built into the wood on the inside. It is usually just held in place by some adhesive. I like those better because I don't have any use for the analog hygrometer, and I just never applied mine on the inside.
    no you read it right, i just said it wrong. i meant i like it in/on the lid, rather then built on the side(being able to see it when closed)
    - Jon -
    New to the cigar world. Trying to find some good smokes

Another of my passions is jeeps/wheelin

420seth Guest

More room in the first one? But hey bigger is not always better.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    More room in the first one? But hey bigger is not always better.
    uh... who are you...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

420seth Guest

I'm da man. And I am heading to cuba next month so see ya! I will smoke them buggers out of all the cigars on the island!

Thread Information