Thread: A. Fuente 858 Maduro

Default A. Fuente 858 Maduro

This morning, I am smoking an A. Fuente Flor Fina 858 Maduro. I've had this stick in my humidor for about 2 months or so. I'm smoking this in my apartment with the windows open. It's raining and it's very relaxing. I'm also listening to the Dogwatch program. I'm drinking water on the rocks.

6" x 47
    Wrapper - USA/Conn Shade
    Binder & Filler - Dom. Rep.

Contruction: Good, tightly packed
    Prelight Draw: a little stiff
    Wrapper: Very Dark, lumpy with little specks all over it

This is a very well constructed cigar. Burn was extremely even with no problems whatsoever. Ash was white/grey with little white bumps. Lots of smoke with a good tight draw. Not gonna even try to touch the flavor besides saying it was good. I smoked it to the band. Lasted me about 1 1/2 hr.

This is a very nice medium bodied () smoke with an MSRP of $3.10. I'm surprised by this price actually because it is an excellent cigar with a construction equal to that of Rocky Patel Vintage.

Newbs: Being a newb myself, i would definately suggest this cigar.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

The A Fuente Flor Fina 858 Maduro is a great cigar. I would also recomend it for anyone new to cigars. Its reasonable and a newbie can handle it (it was about the fourth cigar I ever smoked). It also seems to be a good smoke for the seasoned veteran from what people have told me.

Thread Information