Thread: cigar for my mother

Default cigar for my mother

i refrained from putting "vanilla flavored" in the title to avoid people passing me up considering flavored cigars are somewhat looked down upon around here

my dad and i have been trying to get my mom to enjoy a cigar with us for awhile and she has refused until recently, she said if i got her a "good vanilla one" maybe she would.

sooo my question is, are there any cheap vanilla flavored cigars? or would i be better off buying her some cheapy swishers since she won't know the difference anyway?

thanks

-boom

CAO- Bella Vanilla. That is what my wife smokes.

Also, you could try the Tatiana line- they make a vanilla or the Cojimar Vanilla which has a sugar tip. The Cojimar's were one of the first cigars that got me started. I can't stand them now, but everyone starts somewhere.

All three of these suggestions should be readily available in a B&M.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

bigpoppapuff Guest

oliveros,tatiana,cojimar.......all very good flavored cigars......

(cao flavors are made by la aurora,who also make tatiana).....

When I am in the mood for something sweet I Usually pick up a CAO Moontrance Petite Corona. Nice vanilla taste without making your teeth hurt.

5. Default

CAO Bella Vanilla. The vanilla isn't uber strong, so instead of being a horrible chemical smell/flavor, it's actually not half bad.

Heaven cigars. My wife just had some "Tiramisu" from the little gurkha tins...and it smelled decent. Even when I relit it for her it was not harsh at all...

I know Gurkha has alot of differnt flavors now.
    Last edited by guado; 12-31-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Thread Information